Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Top 2 on an unpaired rainbow flop against 2
I slowplay here sometimes. 35 44.30%
I'd never slowplay here. 44 55.70%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-03-2005, 04:06 PM

Default Re: Average amount you make per hour?

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who is willing to see another person injure/lose his testicles is not a man in my books.

[/ QUOTE ]

That'll make two of us, then. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-d
Old 06-03-2005, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who is willing to see another person injure/lose his testicles is not a man in my books.

[/ QUOTE ]

That'll make two of us, then. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

Such a witty guy Dan! You and your one-liners. I was just thinking about that Jackson/Johnson $20 line you had several weeks ago, and I still laugh when I think of it.
Old 06-03-2005, 04:19 PM

I do what I can. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And I think I should clairify, I'm all for letting people who do stupid things suffer the consequences. Betting your balls on anything qualifies, in my mind, as a stupid thing. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-d
Old 06-04-2005, 04:57 PM

You must also take the "flip side" of good table selection. Countless players lose for one reason: They insist on playing against tough competition. They either deny their limitations or want the kick of tough competition more than greater profits.

If you don't understand WHY you play poker, you are unlikely to get the most benefits from it.

Regards,

Al
Old 06-04-2005, 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You must also take the "flip side" of good table selection. Countless players lose for one reason: They insist on playing against tough competition. They either deny their limitations or want the kick of tough competition more than greater profits.

If you don't understand WHY you play poker, you are unlikely to get the most benefits from it.

Regards,

Al

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the addition.

It sure is great having you pop in these threads now and then lately!
Old 06-05-2005, 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
IMO PE is definitely worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is PE better than just datamining things yourself then using playerview to see each table's stats? I thought PE would show you a list of every table with player stats, and not just the ones you have open. Am I missing something?
Old 06-05-2005, 12:54 AM

For one you don't need to have your computer running all day to collect stats. You also get TONS of more hands by using PE. I'm not sure how PE works (I haven't bought it yet), but when I play using PT and player view I have 4 party skins open just to monitor other tables. In PE all these tables are shown in one window (I think) and that would also make things a lot easier. Checking the tables of of 4 party skins takes a lot of time and I seriously believe i could add 1-2 tables by having all tables put in 1 wndow. When entering a table using PV+PT you need to wait for a couple of minutes before the stats shows, I'm not sure if PE is better when it comes to this point.

All in all it definately seems worth the money (i would pay 10$ just to don't have to collect the hands myself, but there's a lot of more benefits).