Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2005, 01:45 AM

Default Re: Multi tabling help

I have a 1024 X 768 screen so I have a full screen up in the right hand corner and the rest are in the left lower corner mostly off the desktop.

The one thing you could do that would be very helpful is to let me know how many tables(windows) are still in play.

For instance tonight I had 7 tables up and every thing is good but when you go all-in there is no way to know if I'm still in the game cause once I'm out of money on that table it quits being called.

Even just a # next to the the one that shows how many are tracked, if you could put a # of how many are in play.

when I closed down I saw that I had two out of play, one was an all in and the other I probably didn't answer soon enough for a blind that didn't get checked.

This would be huge and I will never ask you to do anything again [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

P.S. I get those verification popups from the website at least once per session.

Thank you so much for your kindness and sharing, I could not play so many tables without you.

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co
Old 06-28-2005, 05:47 PM

yea the correct number of table is showing... sometimes he just ignores a table or two and they get lost (which can get expensive, lol)
Old 06-28-2005, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, in the next version i'm handling all windows containing the text ". Good Luck ", but not the text "Lobby". That should mean all MTT's, SnG's and so forth, should be taken care of.

[/ QUOTE ]

I downloaded the new version and it still ignores tables that do not begin with "Table XXXXXX". Am I missing something or is this slated for a still future release?
Old 06-28-2005, 11:39 PM

Feature request -

Pop a dummy form the same size as a party table, let us position it and press F8 and you record the coords and pop the active window to that location.
Old 06-29-2005, 02:09 AM

What type of game are you playing? NL/FL, SnG, Stud/Omaha/HE? There might be some game specific situations that MTH does not understand, and therefore does not interpret as "requiring action".
Old 06-29-2005, 02:11 AM

You're not missing anything, sorry [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I haven't had the time to make all of the changes i wanted to.
Old 06-29-2005, 02:11 AM

Good idea, it's on the list.
Old 06-29-2005, 04:47 AM

I've been trying to play NL today and it seems to blow up on me everytime i get to about 5 or more, all of a sudden I have the taskbar lights blinking and they won't go up to the right, then everything collapses and I have to start trying to pull them back on the desktop etc... this was a losing proposition, I knew I should have let everyone work out the kinks first.

I still have your first addition for limit only and that worked fine, not sure what's wrong with this one but can't afford the money I'm losing when it goes haywire.

If you want my honest opinion, you should build this in modules so that people can add module as they go if they desire, that way it stays as simple as possible, I just wanted a way to play more tables on a small screen, nothing more.

My fault, I should know better than to use real money on alpha or beta projects, the first one was so solid though that I was fooled...

Thanks anyway

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co
Old 06-29-2005, 06:01 AM

Sad to hear that [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

It has always been made for NL primarily as i don't play FL.

The current problems probable comes from the fact that i have pushed some updates through faster than i should. I really don't have the time to work enough on it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I'm gonna postpone any further functions, and redesign the inner workings to get some more stability, unfortunately i don't think i'll have the time to get a new version out before i go to vacation.
Old 06-29-2005, 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna postpone any further functions, and redesign the inner workings to get some more stability, unfortunately i don't think i'll have the time to get a new version out before i go to vacation.

[/ QUOTE ]
Orca, I'd be happy to spend some time on it if you're away for a while, especially if it's C# rather than VB.NET - work's pretty quiet at the moment. PM me if interested, quite understand if you'd rather keep control of it yourself though.