Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2005, 02:36 PM

Default Re: Absolute putting forth the effort

Mm, I just use PT for convenient session recording and tracking of my own play. I don't load HH's in realtime, but it's still much more convenient at those sites that store them on the HD. It's especially an issue at Absolute because there's no way to get hand histories before the last 200 hands, and sometimes that hand history server takes for-freaking-ever to send the emails.

FWIW, I really don't want PT and HUDs banned. I've found players using them to be incredibly exploitable. If they have to develop their own skills, they might improve.
Old 05-20-2005, 03:36 PM

So why are you here (2+2)? Isn't studying and developing your game something most of the recreational (and many of the professional) players don't bother with?

[ QUOTE ]
Had Games Grid listened to my suggestions they might have 25 or 30 tables going right now instead of the paltry two or three I'm currently viewing.

[/ QUOTE ]

the obligatory - if you know so dam much start your own site.
Old 05-20-2005, 03:37 PM

On cashout times: i've had them take between 6-40 hours, average seems to be about a day, 're-cycles' tend to be faster than actual cashouts - as always ymmv.

Bob - i'm going to email Absolute separately about ho.exe - i suspect what may be happening is that what is a very occasional problem for some of us, may be happening all the time on your machine - in which case this is actually good news, since it gives their programming team something to work with. I'll pm you a copy of the email.