Default Re: Went pro, but now I\'m bored

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but now I find myself with a ton of free time

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that must suck really bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

And his girlfriend keeps asking him to judge a sorority house d*** sucking contest, but it is always held during the Super Monday tournament. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is serious, wtf is wrong with you? DICK SUCKING FROM A HOUSE FULL OF HOT GIRLS or playing a tournament with little chance of making a big score?
Old 04-26-2005, 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If this is serious, wtf is wrong with you? DICK SUCKING FROM A HOUSE FULL OF HOT GIRLS or playing a tournament with little chance of making a big score?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly, it is not. There are no sororities in Costa Rica and I have yet to be the judge of any dick sucking contests.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:27 AM

"If we are fighting for oil why are gas prices so f'n high"

Because prices have been kept "artificially" low in the past because of our relationship with the Saudi's, and then suddennly one day they couldn't turn the tap on any higher.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:29 AM

"i was just saying that our president's name should be capitalized."

Why?
Old 04-26-2005, 02:39 AM

Poker is a great thing to do when you are doing something else, but it's nothing to base a life on. Want to write a novel? Develop unified field theory? Learn to tap dance? Train for the Tour de France?...support yourself playing poker. Think of what you want to be and start working on it. Sounds like a platitude, but it's the best advice I can offer.
Old 04-26-2005, 04:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Poker is a great thing to do when you are doing something else, but it's nothing to base a life on. Want to write a novel? Develop unified field theory? Learn to tap dance? Train for the Tour de France?...support yourself playing poker. Think of what you want to be and start working on it. Sounds like a platitude, but it's the best advice I can offer.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW, someone actually answered! Thanks Phat Mack.
Old 04-26-2005, 05:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

A typical day is, I wake up, after noon, eat breakfast, shower, then play a 3 hour session. Then I eat dinner and watch a movie on cable, play another 3 hours and then read 2+2 until 6AM. I get some chess and weights in a couple times a week each.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was always my goal in life, and like everything it wasn't all it was cracked up to be. I've picked up some hobbies I never dreamed of...weightlifting (an hour between sessions, and I'm a wuss)...I'm setting up a garden and bake desserts. If it wasn't for the weightlifting, I'd wonder if poker was turning me gay.

My recommendation, move to New Orleans. At 2 AM, when I'm done playing, I can still go out untill 5. (or 6) (or...well, you get the idea)