Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2005, 05:01 PM

Default Re: Top 20 players on PP

What disadvantage would people have in posting the top players? Would 2+2's try to avoid them? Assuming 2+2's are smart anyways, isn't that beneficial to the top players as the tourneys fill up anyhow and more fish are in them. I haven't found anyone who has posted here. Even someone could throw a top 10.
Old 04-19-2005, 05:01 PM

agreed, the toughest part about prohecy is determining the borderline people, with a call like QQ, i fold fifty and call fifty with people around 40%, obviously depends on what their chip stack is looking like and if I have them covered. Overall prophecy makes mistakes but has a good +2/-2 error variance with over a 100 tourneys recorded.
Old 04-19-2005, 05:12 PM

you could try asking like, a top 2 question, and you'd be more likely to get an answer. there are a variety of reasons that it would be financially not good to share this kind of info though.

citanul
Old 04-19-2005, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you could try asking like, a top 2 question, and you'd be more likely to get an answer. there are a variety of reasons that it would be financially not good to share this kind of info though.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

are you afraid of heights, open spaces, peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth, and thunder too?

give me a break. posting a list wouldn't effect anything unless you pissed someone off by not listing them.
Old 04-19-2005, 05:23 PM

alright then, well if you want the list as generated by various 2+2ers, you can do a search for it. it's there.

citanul
Old 04-19-2005, 05:25 PM

Gigabet is pretty much the best online poker player in the world and I don't think it's all that close. He's also the LAGgiest winning player on 2+2 and I don't think it's close [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

A lot of what he does is based on getting a big stack and he'll take lots of risks to get one. The KJo thread in the MTT forum ought to be required reading for SNG's, too.
Old 04-19-2005, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What disadvantage would people have in posting the top players? Would 2+2's try to avoid them? Assuming 2+2's are smart anyways, isn't that beneficial to the top players as the tourneys fill up anyhow and more fish are in them. I haven't found anyone who has posted here. Even someone could throw a top 10.

[/ QUOTE ]
I know what yer looking for.

Yer not in it.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2005, 05:30 PM

1) Post your list that you've worked hard accumulating over years of grinding the SNG tournies.
2) Top player gets mad about having his secret identity outed, and changes screen name to avoid idiot railbirds on the Step 5.
3) Your list is no longer valid, nobody is helped, you must work on a new list.

Boy, I don't understand why they won't post thier list! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2005, 05:32 PM

gamboholic
purplelungs
tedmccalaster
last_leaf
lordhutty
zambonidrivr
Old 04-19-2005, 05:33 PM

nope im not even in the top 100. I know this.