Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2005, 08:38 PM

Default Re: sup bro\'s bellagio report

No, I just love Rounders. I saw that Knish posted it awhile ago, so I thought I would copy it.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...v=#Post1633370
Old 02-15-2005, 08:47 PM

Old 02-15-2005, 08:55 PM

knish
Old 02-15-2005, 09:36 PM

why is sup bro starting to feel like elvis costello bro? because sup bro keeps watching all the detectives who think they know sup bro. everyone wants a piece of sup bro. sup bro doesn't want to dissapoint his fans. sup bro has had a busy week. sup bro is in the gym each and every week hitting it like no other bro, then sup bro is playing poker like no other bro, plus sup bro is out at the bars, hitting da clubs, and making time for all his women.

sup bro doesn't play by anyone's rules but sup bro's. sup bro says i or me whenever sup bro wants. sup bro eats up first level thinkers like those doubting sup bro every single day on the felt bro. that's just another reason why sup bro is the living legend that he is.

to joey knish: you think you're some kind of rounder bro? you think sup bro didn't see you call him a punk the first time bro? you should change your name to steak and eggs bro, because sup bro eats punks like you for breakfast every day.

you remind me of some skinny b*tches that used to talk crap from the sidelines back in 1995 bro. wearing jerseys that looked like they were brand new bro, because they were never getting in the game. one time in the fourth quarter sup bro lined up at end in our power package and put a swim move on his man and sacked the quarterback, causing a fumble that sup bro recovered to save the game. and some guy from the other team who knew he was never getting in the game kept trying to impress the girls in the stands who didn't know he existed by calling sup bro a punk. but he just looked like a fool bro, because the girls only had eyes for sup bro because he had 15 tackles for losses in 1995 and was all county bro.

hey bro, next time try to post a joke that everyone hasn't heard a hundred times already, ok bro?

sup bro?
Old 02-15-2005, 09:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why is sup bro starting to feel like elvis costello bro?

[/ QUOTE ]

This line is great.
Old 02-15-2005, 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're a little punk.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no. He's alright now. Most of those George's are on the tail end of a 36-hour session. They can't see straight. Come on, I'll buy you a cup of coffee.
But if he's still there when Roman and Maurice start their game, he's gonna wish he was still inside.
Old 02-16-2005, 04:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're a punk.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah but you see all the angles, but don't have the stones to take them.

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
classic

and hey sup bro why dont u just have them email your old passworld to you bro? not that hard bro. lame excuse bro.
Old 02-16-2005, 05:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]

you should change your name to steak and eggs bro, because sup bro eats punks like you for breakfast every day.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]