Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2004, 05:34 PM

Default Re: Yet another

let me explain something. this girl was so trashed i probably could have just [censored] her in the bathroom. she would have gone home with a chimp if her bitch friend didnt stop her
Old 11-28-2004, 05:58 PM

Default Re: Pet Peeves

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, also on escalators. When you're going up an escalator and there are people in front of you, and you want to walk up rather than just stand there and let it carry you up, but you can't because they're standing there. They should stay to one side so that people can walk by. I know that this is kind of an unwritten rule on the DC metro (where the escalators are literally HUNDREDS of feet long), but it should apply everywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find that this crap is terrible in Vegas - something about lots of tourists, everyone being on vacation and lots of things to look at. It pisses me off most on the people movers in front of Mirage, Caesars and Ballys. I don't mind people standing, but don't block the whole walkway.
Old 11-28-2004, 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If that chick really wanted to go with you, she wouldn't have let her friend drag her away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true necessarily, at all. Not very fair, either.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't read the rest of your post. Basically, it pisses me off that of all things, the poster's biggest pet peeve is a "bitch" who cares enough about her friend to not let her go [censored] some random guy while in a state in which she obviously cannot make logical decisions. If she wants to bang random guys while sober that is one thing, but for the poster to take advantage of her while she can barely stand up straight doesn't make him much of a man. He might as well just get some roofies. It is no different in my book.
Old 11-28-2004, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
let me explain something. this girl was so trashed i probably could have just [censored] her in the bathroom. she would have gone home with a chimp if her bitch friend didnt stop her

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a waste of a human being. Honestly. Think about what you just said and explain to me how her friend is a bitch. She sounds like a friend I'd like to have.
Old 11-28-2004, 06:16 PM

Massachusets drivers doing 65 in the left lane, not driving at all in the right lane, and going 70 in the centre lane.

You guys need to come to Toronto to learn how to drive.

-SmileyEH
Old 11-28-2004, 06:24 PM

Driving slow in the left lane is the most annoying.
Old 11-28-2004, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When the guy at the drive-thru gives me my change, he lays the bills flat on the palm of my hand, then he drops the coins onto the bill. I've got to make a quick snatch before the coins slide off onto the ground. Why can't he put the COINS in the palm of my hand? Then, as my hand closes, I can grab the bills with my fingers. I can't be the first person in the world to have thought of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I freaking hate this. As an added bonus I had an injury some time ago where I was unable to fully supinate my arm in order to receive the change. Effectively leaving my palm about 20-30 degrees from flat so all the change would immediately go sliding out of my hand. In order to not lose all my change I had to put my hand out like a claw palm down and wait for the drivethru guy to figure it out so I could grab the coins and bills out of his hand.
Old 11-28-2004, 06:28 PM

Stupid drivers who don't indicate at junctions so you have to slow right down, only to discover you would have been able to go anyway.

Stupid drivers who get pissed off with me when I don't indicate at junctions.

Seriously, driving around North London pisses me off immensely.
Old 11-28-2004, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When the guy at the drive-thru gives me my change, he lays the bills flat on the palm of my hand, then he drops the coins onto the bill. I've got to make a quick snatch before the coins slide off onto the ground. Why can't he put the COINS in the palm of my hand? Then, as my hand closes, I can grab the bills with my fingers. I can't be the first person in the world to have thought of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I freaking hate this. As an added bonus I had an injury some time ago where I was unable to fully supinate my arm in order to receive the change. Effectively leaving my palm about 20-30 degrees from flat so all the change would immediately go sliding out of my hand. In order to not lose all my change I had to put my hand out like a claw palm down and wait for the drivethru guy to figure it out so I could grab the coins and bills out of his hand.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sometimes when a cashier does this to me i will intentionally tilt the bills towards him so that it spills onto the counter. I then stand there motionless until he picks up all the change.
Old 11-28-2004, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

Quote:
If that chick really wanted to go with you, she wouldn't have let her friend drag her away.

Not true necessarily, at all. Not very fair, either.

I didn't read the rest of your post. Basically, it pisses me off that of all things, the poster's biggest pet peeve is a "bitch" who cares enough about her friend to not let her go [censored] some random guy while in a state in which she obviously cannot make logical decisions. If she wants to bang random guys while sober that is one thing, but for the poster to take advantage of her while she can barely stand up straight doesn't make him much of a man. He might as well just get some roofies. It is no different in my book.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're presuming way too much, and far too complacent about doing so. That's just excessively sloppy thinking.

Since you seem set in your ways and unwilling to think about alternatives, you may not be interested in thinking about why you might have been incorrect or extremely presumptuous, but here's a few reasons for starters.

You weren't there at the time.
Therefore you are in no position to really judge how drunk the girl was.
You don't know what the girl really wanted, drunk or sober, or even if there's a difference between the two. You make very emphatic assumptions regarding both of the above.
You don't know the poster. Therefore it's out of line to imply motivations or personal outlooks on your own and then pronounce a very harsh judgment based upon ignorance.
You don't know the "bitch," therefore you don't know what she was like or what her motivations really were.

You have simply chosen to look at things in the way least flattering to the poster, most flattering to the "bitch"(not my term -- but I don't know her any less than you do), and in a way that ascribes the least amount of self-awareness to the girl.

This is bundling one extreme outlook upon another.

And that is not fair.

I find it hard to believe there isn't some sort of motive you might have for being so reactionary that comes from something other than the post itself. I have known many people who think that there is something inherently wrong or predatory in sex. I have no idea if you are the kind who thinks that "good girls don't have sex" or that people who are drunk, at any particular level of drunkeness, are actually not themselves or incapable of acting to their own ends in accordance with their own desires. It's hard to imagine seeing the situation as described by the poster being construed in the relatively...umm...shall we say "satanic" light in which you have construed it without thinking that maybe someone has jumped the gun just a wee bit in bashing another poster.

It appears to me you were working more from the violent mental images in your own head than really relating to the story as described by the original poster.