Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2004, 06:49 PM

Default Re: One other thing MS

Wow, these pro rake fervent maniacal affiliates are letting loose potent spew lately. Rake is what drives the propagandists to their bank accounts afterall.

I guess they win for now, looks like they have made the first site that doesn't charge rakes look like it's run by crooks and communisits, using bots and high risk for WD's. Throw in the unfounded accusations of Chief Poker Scammer Dutch Boyd ownership and that seals the deal for these dumpers brought here to quell any support.

Nice job boys, you have made me scared to play there too, with all your well planned BS. I can imagine how the novice uninformed casual players (fish) would feel after reading your lies and false accusations. You've all done well and pleased your masters. I'm sure your six figure affiliate income is in no jepordy at the moment.

Keep sharpening your pencils though boys, because more rake less sites are in the offering to come, and you will need to stay busy defending your self interests in the future.
Old 07-16-2004, 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, these pro rake fervent maniacal affiliates are letting loose potent spew lately. Rake is what drives the propagandists to their bank accounts afterall.

I guess they win for now, looks like they have made the first site that doesn't charge rakes look like it's run by crooks and communisits, using bots and high risk for WD's. Throw in the unfounded accusations of Chief Poker Scammer Dutch Boyd ownership and that seals the deal for these dumpers brought here to quell any support.

Nice job boys, you have made me scared to play there too, with all your well planned BS. I can imagine how the novice uninformed casual players (fish) would feel after reading your lies and false accusations. You've all done well and pleased your masters. I'm sure your six figure affiliate income is in no jepordy at the moment.

Keep sharpening your pencils though boys, because more rake less sites are in the offering to come, and you will need to stay busy defending your self interests in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep sharpening your crayons, because more posts from people sick of spammers ruining the forum are coming, and you're going to have to be a condescending smartass to them too.
Old 07-16-2004, 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep sharpening your crayons, because more posts from people sick of spammers ruining the forum are coming, and you're going to have to be a condescending smartass to them too.

[/ QUOTE ]

So are you saying I'm a spammer for liking the no rake idea? Is everyone a spammer who voices they think the no rake idea is good for players?

Get a life or just get over yourself.
Old 07-16-2004, 07:03 PM

Great point dudeman! I can't believe the animals in here are getting sick of 300+ spam posts a day about a site with HUGE 0-8 player traffic, EVERY DAY! And I mean you can always find these 0-8 players., at any time!! These sick freaks are trying to stop you from saving hundreds of thousands of $ in rake at a site that is clearly growing by leaps and bounds, with little, if any chance of folding.
Old 07-16-2004, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Great point dudeman! I can't believe the animals in here are getting sick of 300+ spam posts a day about a site with HUGE 0-8 player traffic, EVERY DAY! And I mean you can always find these 0-8 players., at any time!! These sick freaks are trying to stop you from saving hundreds of thousands of $ in rake at a site that is clearly growing by leaps and bounds, with little, if any chance of folding.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, this is where you are wrong. Theres not that many posts about the site that offers no rakes. The posts are about the viability and availability of having no rake sights, now and in the future.

It's an important issue for the future, and hopefully it will become the norm. As a player who plays full time it could mean a huge income jump for me.
Old 07-16-2004, 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I still want to know where the missing players are. That is a huge concern when looking at the context. The reason given the other day was because they all got free money or something. Did all 50 lose it, and therefore there is only the original 8? That's spooky.
Old 07-16-2004, 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I still want to know where the missing players are. That is a huge concern when looking at the context. The reason given the other day was because they all got free money or something. Did all 50 lose it, and therefore there is only the original 8? That's spooky.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about answering this question. Do you play online poker for an income? Do you know how much rake you pay per hour at the tables you play on? If so, how much per hour do you pay in rake?

I think you are so bent on destroying the credibility of a site that charges no rakes, that you couldn't possibly be a real poker player paying rakes. So why do you care so much?
Old 07-17-2004, 03:13 AM

Default Re: ZEOR RAKE UPDATE

Got this email from Zero Rake;
Win big at ZeroRake.com without spending a dime in our daily Freerolls!

Come in, play, and you could walk out with cold hard cash, but the excitement doesn't end there...

YOU CAN WIN EVERY DAY!

Freerolls run each and every day at 9PM EDT (6PM PST). To join a tournament simply click the Tournaments tab and view the registering games. Each day we will credit a Freeroll tournament entry to your account.

Freerolls fill up fast and space is limited so act quickly.

Additionally, become a member today to be automatically entered into our $25,000 Freeroll in September.

Sincerely,

The ZeroRake.com Team
Old 07-17-2004, 06:47 AM

Default Re: ZEOR RAKE UPDATE

Somebody said they are giving out free 14 day memberships also. I guess to try to get people in to play the free rolls. No deposit required so it looks risk free for new players. Not bad.

I won 15 in the first free roll, ran it up to 52 at the 1-2 table, then got hammered three way and lost 25 of it. But not bad for free money the first day.
Old 07-17-2004, 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thythe's 10 worst posts are more valued here than your ten best.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets just look at today. Thythe posted to another user that folding K5s in the BB preflop to a blind steal raise from the button was the correct play. I posted how someone could sign-up for absolute collect a $210 bonus and then turn around and collect $100 reload on Friday. I posted a bonus code for Full Tilt while the general belief was that there wasn't any.

Obviously, this fact discredits your point and makes anything else you say much less reputable.

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't from the button. It was from the small blind.