Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2005, 10:42 PM

Default Re: I just got caught

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is so depressing, i just realized that when im 18 in a year its not gonna be some huge free for all like i expected, ill still be under their controll...

[/ QUOTE ] aren't you going to school in San Diego or something? You will have a blast once you get away from your folks, but yeah, once you turn 18, and you still are in HS, nothing really changes, unless you feel like abandoning all contact with your parents (some kids do for some reason.)

[/ QUOTE ]

was planning on somewhere in so cal or in Texas, but yeah i know a guy who is living by canterberry card room with a friend this summer which would be awesome. Thats what i hope to do considering 3 months of coming home to my house would be hellish every summer, cause my worst nightmare is talking to my parents about drinking and smoking. I would rather get caught puttin' it in her pooper than get caught smoking or drinking. i think something happened wrong as a child.
Old 07-28-2005, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Be glad she caught you with weed instead of catching you doing the five-knuckle shuffle

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely what I thought this thread was gonna be about, kinda the only reason I wanted to read it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was 100% certain this would be the topic of the thread.

[ QUOTE ]
I would ask her to give the pot back to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually did this once in high school (I was a senior) mom walked in the door right as I was rolling one. I was emboldened 'cause a buddy of mine was right there at the time; she grabbed the bag and I said, "give me that back, it's mine". Surprisingly enough, she did. My friend went home and I went downstairs to talk it over with mom and dad.

The moral of the story is: my parents don't smoke and never truly condoned it while I lived in their house, but by being honest and straight-forward with them, they gave me the latitude to make some mistakes. Their only true concern was the legal aspect, I made sure of this by simply being a responsible kid.

Get pretty good grades, work a job to at least pay some of your way (or keep killing those SNGs), get into a school you want to go to and then live your life. It'll all work itself out, Augie.

P.S. I haven't smoked in years but I used to alot.
Old 07-28-2005, 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are how old?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm, OK. Thought you were older.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's the avatar.
Old 07-28-2005, 11:43 PM

Here's what you gotta do man. Just tell her that you need to smoke weed to think straight. You know, that it helps you do your schoolwork and whatever. Cause like, whenever I need to do something that's hard, it helps me to light up a J and then I can figure out what to do. And... oh man I'm so high right now, what was I talkin about?

You wanna get high?
Old 07-29-2005, 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Your parents are going to give you a drug talk about pot when you're 20 something?

When my mom found some weed I had, she confronted me about it. However, she had no idea I found her weed about two months before and smoked a few bowls of it with a friend. During the confrontation, I retorted: "ok, are you smoking weed?"

She had this surprised and innocent look on her face and told me no. I then proceeded to her room and presented her stash and pipe. She didnt know what to say after this really.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too sweet.
Old 07-29-2005, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
stick it in her pooper

[/ QUOTE ]
Best post ever.
Old 07-29-2005, 01:41 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Let me know when yoiu are going to vegas again - i couldn't make it out last time, and i was so [censored] jelous after reading the trip reports that i couldn't bring myself to respond to any of them.
Old 07-29-2005, 01:42 AM

Augie, I'm glad you joined us for this Family Communication Sessoin.

I'm a little bit concerned because, as you know, I found some pot in your laundry. Now I'm not "coming down on you," I mean, that's not what I'm about ok? I'm just concerned that it could lead to other things.

Well, I know you don't want to hear this from me. So I came up with the idea to hire a motivational speaker to come and give you some direction. His name is Matt Foley, and he's been downstairs drinking Red Bull and vodka for the last four hours, so he should be ready to go. Now, he's used to big groups, so make him feel like there's a crowd here. His speech is called "Go for it!"

Ok Matt, we're ready for you!
Old 07-29-2005, 01:44 AM

Old 07-29-2005, 01:52 AM

Thanks Mom!

Well, how is everybody today? Good? Good!

As your mom probably already told you, Augie, my name is Matt Foley, and I am a motivational speaker.

Let me start out by giving you the 4-1-1 on what MY life is all about. First off, I am 35 years old, THRICE divorced, and I live IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!

Now Augie, you're probably saying to yourself right now: "I'm gonna go out there and grab the world by the tail and wrap it up and stick it in my pocket!" Well I'm here to tell you that as you go out there, you'll probably find out that you'll never amount to JACK SQUAT! You'll be eating government cheesy potatoes and LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!

You know, son, I saw that picture of you holding all that money. WEEEEELLLLLLLL LA-DEE-FRICKIN-DA! Looks like we got ourselves a bigshot poker player, don't we mom? Hey mom, I can't see real good, is that Texas Dolly Brunson over there?