Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2005, 01:35 PM

Default Re: AleoMagus Spreadsheet v2.3h

If this has been answered elsewhere, I could not find it so a push in the right direction would be appreciated....

Can you add additional worksheets to the spreadsheet? For example, some sites such as PS or Bodog have turbos that I ocassionally play (or even 6 person SnG's). SO if I could add a couple of worksheets for these above and beyond the 5 now in use that'd be gtreat.

Thanks in advance...
Old 05-31-2005, 05:16 PM

The Net Totals above and below should match up. Try hitting F9 -- I think autorecalculation was turned off by mistake on the latest version.
Old 05-31-2005, 05:18 PM

Yes, you could, but you'd have to make changes to the Overall, Year, and Money tabs to get them to add in. Not terribly difficult if you're familiar with Excel, but definitely not trivial.
Old 05-31-2005, 06:06 PM

Default Re: AleoMagus Spreadsheet v2.3j

I've been working on a Daily Summary page (similar to what was outlined in my previous post) for my own personal use that seems to be working pretty well. If anyone with more Excel knowledge would like to look at it to make any corrections, or if anyone would simply like it now, just PM me.

Note: I made all of these edits before I switched to 2.3i, so this page works with version 2.3h. If the cell numbers havent changed, then it should work with 2.3i as well.
Old 05-31-2005, 06:17 PM

Default Re: AleoMagus Spreadsheet v2.3j

[ QUOTE ]
Note: I made all of these edits before I switched to 2.3i, so this page works with version 2.3h. If the cell numbers havent changed, then it should work with 2.3i as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be fine.
Old 06-05-2005, 10:12 PM

hi, something weird happened w/ the version of the spread sheet i'm using. entered some new hands, stopped. opened the sheet today to continue. the hands i entered were gone , and the spreadsheet was filled w/ games (at every level---i don't even play at the higher levels) entered on dec-8.........closed the sheet and reopened.........differet set of hands, now entered jan 7. never played any of these. slim, was going to pm you but thought others might have some questions. (slim, or any others that have worked so hard on this project) when i try to reach 3.0, all i get is 'this page is not available' on some commercial looking forum. am very puzzled.....help from wherever it comes..and thanks in advance...h
Old 06-05-2005, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hi, something weird happened w/ the version of the spread sheet i'm using. entered some new hands, stopped. opened the sheet today to continue. the hands i entered were gone , and the spreadsheet was filled w/ games (at every level---i don't even play at the higher levels) entered on dec-8.........closed the sheet and reopened.........differet set of hands, now entered jan 7. never played any of these. slim, was going to pm you but thought others might have some questions. (slim, or any others that have worked so hard on this project) when i try to reach 3.0, all i get is 'this page is not available' on some commercial looking forum. am very puzzled.....help from wherever it comes..and thanks in advance...h

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds very strange.

And what do you mean by "when i try to reach 3.0"? Who (or what) is 3.0?
Old 06-06-2005, 12:40 AM

hi, in one of the posts i read when i did a search i found a link to the spreadsheet version 3.2---i believe it was from slim pickins, but not sure. the post was from a thread about 3 weeks old. h
Old 06-06-2005, 12:52 AM

Make sure you're using the 2.3i version. The old ones had several bugs.
Old 06-06-2005, 01:14 PM

Default thoughts on AleoMagus Spreadsheet v2.3i

It looks like a lot happened while I was gone. I just read the thread and had a couple of thoughts.

1) I'm not the only one who wants a better summary tab. I like to keep track of all my bonus money as part of my SnG bankroll and I'm already way out of space on that sheet. It would be nice to have some functionality for entering ring game totals as a correction to the total bankroll, plus a lot of space for "others." If anyone wants to tackle this, it would be great. I might get to it once I take the edge off after not getting to play for over a month.

2) Rakeback. After screwing around with trying to implement rakeback calcs in the sheet, I decided the option that gives the greatest number of people the greatest functionality is a column in the Money tab where you can enter your monthly rakeback... simple as that.

3) If your sheet is f-ed up in any way, just zip it up and send it to my spam-mail <blinky238@yahoo.com>. Most problems can be fixed by me in less time than it takes to write a detailed description of the problem sufficient to fix the sheet without looking at it.

4) This thing looks about as awesome as an Excel spreadsheet can look!

Slim

EDIT: Oh... and the FAQ/noob guide... I'll get right on that.