Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 11:48 AM

Default Re: Dumbest/Funniest/Best Thing You\'ve Done While Blacked Out

so earlier this summer I'm on a road trip with a buddy from college and on some random Thursday night we are in Toronto with nothing to do so we head looking for a bar. After multiple jager shots at the first bar we eventually find a bar that is seving $0.50 6oz drafts so needless to say we camp out at the bar and go to town. Anyway, by the time 2 rolls around I apparently black out and decide I need to leave and just bounce out of the bar without telling my friend and hail down a cab. My memory comes back in the cab and I realize that I'm yelling at this poor cabbie to drive my 'central square' which is where I live in Boston. The guy becomes very confused and pulls over to side of the road and starts leafing through his map book all the while drunk, pissed me is sitting in the back seat yelling. After about 5 minutes of this I look around outside the cab and proceed to ask the cab driver what city we are in. He of course gets this confused look on his face and informs me that I'm Toronto. Once I realize this I tell him where to go I proceed to pass out next to the bed in the hotel room.
Old 11-04-2005, 12:20 PM

My most recent such story happened this summer.

It was a Saturday and we spent the day drinking, playing golf and driving our golfcarts into each other. When the round finished (after about 15 holes) one of the cart's front wheels were turned about 30 degrees to the right (when the steering wheel was straight).

Later that night I found myself at an Irish Pub in downtown Minneapolis drinking heavily. Closing time came way too soon and I still had a full pint so I made the obvious choice to just bring it with. While walking down the street drinking my beer searching for a cab a cop spotted me and attempted, unsuccessfully due to my level of intoxication, to get my attention 4-5 times. Finally my friend steered me over to the now somewhat agitated officer of the law and we had the following conversation:

"What are you doing with that drink?"
I pour my beer into a trashcan.
"What drink?"
He is unphased.
"The one in your hand."
I sadly throw the glass away too (I really wanted to keep it)
"I don't have any drink..." wink wink?
"So, do you like to be a smartass to cops?"
"No, Sam doesn't like to be a smartass to cops."

At this point he is getting quite angry and I am no longer in a good mood. My friend wisely took over the conversation (probably saving me from spending the night in detox/jail) at that point and explained that we were just looking for a cab to go home. He asked for my license and called it in to see if I had any outstanding warrents (I'm pretty sure he was hoping I did.)

At one point while he was talking on his Nextel Walkie-Talkie-phone he turned his back to me and took a step away so I yelled "Hey, I need that!" (my license) Luckily my friend and the other officer were able to convince me he wasn't going to steal it.

When they said we could go I shook the partner's hand and told him he was much cooler then his partner and my friends quickly ushered me away.

I woke up with the Sun burning a hole in my face on a couch in a room I had never seen before 5 hours later. After my friend explained where we were I walked a mile back to my truck and drove home and slept for a long time.
Old 11-04-2005, 01:28 PM

You guys are good at telling drunk stories rather than drunk and blacked out stories.
Old 11-04-2005, 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if this thread doesn't get 100 replies I give up on OOT [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

is this binding?
Old 11-04-2005, 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are good at telling drunk stories rather than drunk and blacked out stories.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah...thats what freaked me out the next morning...that i had basically gone apartment style rock climbing with no recollection whatsoever...

btw i think the test to see if someone's blacked out is having them try to remember a phone number or something similar for ten minutes...kinda scary that you can be coherent and talking etc but have no real idea of what you're doing...
Old 11-04-2005, 02:02 PM

this is awesome
Old 11-04-2005, 02:06 PM

my buddy's blackout.

One summer night back in college days, after a full day of heavy drinking, I drop my bud off at his parent's house. I know he went inside.
Next morning (red-eyed 7:00am) I go to pick him up to head to work. He's sleeping on the front lawn in the same shirt from the night before, and his boxers. That's it. He has no idea why!
I help him inside so he can get his sh!t together for work. I end up talking to his ultra-cool dad who gives me the scoop.
Buddy wandered into his 14 yr old brother's room and proceeded to stand and urinate all over the brother's bed.
Buddy didn't know brother was spending the night at a friend's.
Buddy also didn't know that Mom & Dad had a fight the night before.
Buddy's dad was sleeping in brother's bed.
Buddy's dad threw him out onto the front lawn.
He fell asleep where he landed.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my buddy's blackout.

One summer night back in college days, after a full day of heavy drinking, I drop my bud off at his parent's house. I know he went inside.
Next morning (red-eyed 7:00am) I go to pick him up to head to work. He's sleeping on the front lawn in the same shirt from the night before, and his boxers. That's it. He has no idea why!
I help him inside so he can get his sh!t together for work. I end up talking to his ultra-cool dad who gives me the scoop.
Buddy wandered into his 14 yr old brother's room and proceeded to stand and urinate all over the brother's bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA dude, I just spayed mountain dew on my keyboad....now a button doesnt wok.... it was woth it.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my buddy's blackout.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA dude, I just spayed mountain dew on my keyboad....now a button doesnt wok.... it was woth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a few R keys lying around if you want one.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:12 PM

The only 2 times I've ever woken up and not had any idea where I was were back to back nights in Auburn last year. I realy don't have any good stories except that I hooked up with this random girl, who then happened to have gone to one of the other high schools in my hometown, and was actually dating one of my friends. That turned out to be pretty awkward a few months later when we found out.

Also, one of the people I was staying with ordered a pizza and passed out of the front porch with the money in his hand. He woke up at noon the next day, money gone, and a pizza on his lap.