Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2005, 05:45 PM

Default Re: driving to work today (trip report)

[ QUOTE ]
That's what I like to see around here - people realizing their shortcomings in life and deciding to make a stand to reclaim what's theirs. You go, AC, you go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever seen the movie "Falling Down"? Probably everyone on here has.

I'd just like to say, that my day is coming. You'll see me on national television. I knew I was going to be famous one day.
Old 09-09-2005, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Once he said he was on the phone with the hospital I'd have backed off. This can't be BS on his part. Nobody could think of that that quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]
Superdouches have this line ready when they get into action.
Old 09-09-2005, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That's what I like to see around here - people realizing their shortcomings in life and deciding to make a stand to reclaim what's theirs. You go, AC, you go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever seen the movie "Falling Down"? Probably everyone on here has.

I'd just like to say, that my day is coming. You'll see me on national television. I knew I was going to be famous one day.

[/ QUOTE ]
This movie is awesome. I was actually starting to picture Lucas going off like this, but then he pussed out.
Old 09-09-2005, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Once he said he was on the phone with the hospital I'd have backed off. This can't be BS on his part. Nobody could think of that that quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]
Superdouches have this line ready when they get into action.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya think?? I guess it depends on my read of villain. If he says it convincingly, I'll fold, if not, I'm pushing OTT with 3 high.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:09 PM

You should have done this:

When he yells at you that he'd shoot you if he had a gun, just call the cops. Get his license plate number, and tell the police that there's a man with "license plate number blah blah blah driving around threatening people with a gun."

You go on your merry way, and he gets pulled out of his car at gunpoint. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2005, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

He was probably under a lot of stress. Normally, I'd say ni han sir but not sure about this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's still no excuse for trying to cause an accident. surely if he is heading for the hospital he doesn't want to be held up by the hassle that would be caused if i'd rear-ended him when he slammed on the brakes. we'd have to wait for the cops to show up, give statements, etc.

[ QUOTE ]
And the extra hard finger to boot is a little much. I'd go with the hand wave-away in his general direction.

[/ QUOTE ]

this was kind of an aqua teen hunger force reference, as i indicated by that picture i posted.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

that's still no excuse for trying to cause an accident. surely if he is heading for the hospital he doesn't want to be held up by the hassle that would be caused if i'd rear-ended him when he slammed on the brakes. we'd have to wait for the cops to show up, give statements, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very good point. I forgot that he did this. This is totally and utterly uncalled for.

vnh. Bonus points if you keep a golfball in your car and you can fire it at his car as you drive away. More bonus points if you are close enough to yell "FORE!" and have him hear you, when you throw it.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:48 PM

Actually, a handful of change is much, much better than this. Louder, less chance of actual damage, less chance of evidence.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bonus points if you keep a golfball in your car and you can fire it at his car as you drive away. More bonus points if you are close enough to yell "FORE!" and have him hear you, when you throw it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i first read that as "goofball" for some reason.
Old 09-09-2005, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Bonus points if you keep a golfball in your car and you can fire it at his car as you drive away. More bonus points if you are close enough to yell "FORE!" and have him hear you, when you throw it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i first read that as "goofball" for some reason.

[/ QUOTE ]
Was mslif with you?