Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2005, 11:49 AM

Default Re: FWIW - Installing Additional Party Skins

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You need to sign up with a different email address

[/ QUOTE ]

People say this all the time and I don't know why. I signed up at all 6 skins with the same one and never had any problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used the exact same email for both Party and Empire and had no problems whatsoever. I don't understand why the email is an issue, since it would be absurdly easy for Party to cross-check against your Neteller info, mailing address, etc.
Old 03-15-2005, 02:01 AM

1. Using the same email works, I just did it for an Empire signup.

2. HEre is my solution for the creating new accounts dilmena. Unfortunately it wont be viable for some of you.

All this week Best Buy has a great deal on a wireless router w/4 port switch and an 802.11g card for a laptop. The package is by d-Link, a trustworthy manufacturer. This package deal retails for like 80 bucks but Best Buy has some awesome rebates with this package which brings the price down to about 30 bucks. I set it all up and now my laptop is my "account creator" and then once I do that and make that first deposit, its back to my desktop. A very easy solution if you already have a laptop and desktop.

I know this wont help all of you but it is an option for some. FWIW, I tried using my wife's XP account to install Empire and it didnt work. I didnt try "Cleaning" my computer. I was actually a little surpised that the laptop thing worked since I think my router uses Network address translation, which would mean the Party Skins should all be seeing the same IP.

Chris
Old 03-15-2005, 03:21 AM

I did this when I joined Intertops.They wanted to know why the E-mail I used did not match my Neteller e-mail.

I got paid after 30 days.

Easier to use a clean computer.
Old 03-30-2005, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I did this when I joined Intertops.They wanted to know why the E-mail I used did not match my Neteller e-mail.

I got paid after 30 days.

Easier to use a clean computer.

[/ QUOTE ]

to solve your problem, couldn't you just change your neteller email to match your other email for empire when you make the withdrawal and deposit this way they don't have a problem and then just change it back when you want to use party or other sites...i changed my email from neteller to match either party or UB when i first made a withdrawal, i did this after i made the withdrawal and it was no problem with the recent change
Old 03-30-2005, 03:10 PM

Thanks for the info
Old 03-30-2005, 04:20 PM

Default Installed and registered for Eurobet and Empire but......

I created both accounts but can't actually log on to either one. Anyone else have this problem. Emails to support haven't really gotten me much. When i try to log on it just says processing and nothing ever happens.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:20 PM

Default BUMP: Success

Just thought that, with the recent Empire reload, I'd bump this thread. I used the regedit steps (uninstall, regedit UCID, clear cache/cookies, reboot, install skin) and it worked just fine first time through. I'm running Windows 2000 pro... FWIW.
Old 04-16-2005, 02:37 PM

Default Re: BUMP: Success

if I have a partiotioned hard drive, would it be sufficiente to install on a hard-drive without partypoker skins?
Old 04-16-2005, 04:30 PM

I just started bonus whoring March 1st. I now have accounts at all party skins. I followed three steps.
1. control panel unistall party (and any others you have on your computer)
2. HKEY delete the UCID file in calculator.
3. Search computer for PartyPoker files delete all of them.(normally 7 or eight show up).
Then I just download the skin I want and use all the same info (email, neteller and my address all the same.)
For the record I have not had one phone call or any other problem. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2005, 02:06 AM

Default Re: Installed and registered for Eurobet and Empire but......

[ QUOTE ]
I created both accounts but can't actually log on to either one. Anyone else have this problem. Emails to support haven't really gotten me much. When i try to log on it just says processing and nothing ever happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reboot and you'll get in.