Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2004, 12:32 AM

Default Re: What an amazing ignoramus, and welcher,.

Sorry, but you have become non-sensical. I will not respond to your posts anymore.

I have given you the form you need to submit to win. Its very simple. If you do I will pay.

Otherwise, I am done with you. And to be honest, I feel a bit sorry for you. No shot intended. I really like sparring with those of the far left that can adaquately defend themselves (e.g., Cyrus and Alger). However, you are incapable of forming logical arguments or of even responding to basic questions.

Good luck to you.
Old 07-08-2004, 12:48 AM

Default Re: a good start

Yep - you do actually list an actual recount. The only problem is that the recount by the Herald and the USA Today state that GWB would have still won had the Supreme Court not stepped in.

Here is an excerpt from FAIR (about as liberal and leftist as you can get).

USA Today's investigation does indeed provide evidence that if the U.S. Supreme Court had not stopped the statewide manual recount ordered by the Florida Supreme Court, George W. Bush might well still have been declared the winner of the Florida election, and could still have become president. This is a newsworthy finding, and it deserved to be reported.

Throw FAIR and the Miami Herald on the list of the uniformed.
Old 07-08-2004, 01:23 AM

http://www.norc.uchicago.edu/fl/index.asp
This site has the county by county breakdown, and methodologies used. They were hired by an amalgamation of major news outlets. Someday you'll learn to do your own research. I'm through discussing this with a welcher and a cheat. Why anyone would ever bet with you is beyond me.
Old 07-08-2004, 09:29 AM

Nope - the group also found Bush won. Any ignoramus knows all the major news organizations who used NORC found Bush won. Look at columns AC and AC.

BTW - you didnt bet with me. I offered you a challenge. The essence of a challenge is that the one being challenge completes a task. You have failed to do so. I have offered you a bet several times and you have declined each time.