Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2004, 09:03 PM

Default Sex quest..

These posters must be the same people who made up "Sex Quest." What a bunch of drags. I am begging to doubt most poker players conformity to particular ideals of right human conduct. Bunch of yanks.
Old 08-19-2004, 09:33 PM

Default Re: Did Anyone Else Notice this?

why would annie duke need 2+2?
Old 08-19-2004, 09:53 PM

Default Re: Did Anyone Else Notice this?

[ QUOTE ]
why would annie duke need 2+2?

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone could stand to discuss their game, or poker in general, but more importantly, these forums could very much benefit from top-tier pros like Annie Duke posting here. Problem is, so many people want to show their ass that playerer like Annie probably figure, "why bother with those a-holes" (just a guess here, I don't mean to put words in anyone's mouth). Most of us are here to learn and to share in a community, we should welcome those with such skill & experience, not try to chase them off with asinine remarks.

I'm considered an expert in my field, and am often asked to speak to trainees and new psychologists. I welcome debate where others disagree with me, but if I was treated the way Annie is here, I would politely decline future invitations. Respectful debate is okay, character assasination has no place here.