Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2005, 12:17 PM

Default Re: I don\'t know how to play poker (variance q?)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Kurosh,
You are just a kid so I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for past transgressions/idiocy/arrogance. We have all done/said stupid stuff when we were 18-20 years old. I sincerely hope that you pull out of this downswing and get your head screwed on straight again. I also hope that you become better for it, at both poker and in general. I am rooting for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's almost a bad sign if you don't havew an ego when you actually start playing well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree to a point.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:53 PM

I too am on a losing streak from hell,seems no matter what i get it is outdrawn, flop a house,most would be pleased,im just thinking "now how the hell is this one going to lose"

i still play it as it should be played,but when you lose hand after hand after hand to suck outs it just gets annoying,

Maybe you are just a total jinx like me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and there is no hope,

i feel if i bet on tomorrow being Sunday,historians would come out with a statement saying the calendar is fcked up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 08-27-2005, 12:55 PM

the 1st hand is hilarious! crap like that seems to happen to me every other hand now!
there is nothing you can do about that in limit poker i guess