Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2005, 11:53 AM

Default Re: girls are annoying

She's such a catch. One in a million. Pure wife material. Keep her at all costs.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:05 PM

heh you share that girl. don't even consider wifeing her, your kids will look nothing like you.

the fact you pick these 4 questions shows how much she owns you. listen to chipwrecked, preemptive break up then go [censored] ten other women.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We see this theme repeated here ad nauseum, and guys just don't seem to get it.

Women will test your boundaries constantly. She is looking for the point where you will put your foot down, i.e. how much crap you will take from her.

Long distance relationship is b.s. to begin with. Her going on any activity with dude where it's just the two of them is b.s. secondly.

The proactive breakup is a powerful tool. Breakups don't have to be etched in stone, but it would send a message that you won't tolerate any crap.

DO NOT allow a female to be in the driver's seat of a relationship. She doesn't want that, and neither do you; but she will test you to see whether you'll give it up.

If you do, lotsa luck.

note: I like women. I get along great with them (my wife included [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]). But I was amazed at how much better my relationships were *after* I stopped giving a [censored].

"[censored] this, I'm gone" will bring her around PDQ.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like all of this except for the part about bringing her around. Don't waste time with women that [censored] with you like this. Believe it or not there are women who are mature and considerate and who don't play games and [censored] with you. Keep looking until you find one of these and treat her good.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:08 PM

just as a quick note, i think all the people talking about, she shouldn't put you in that situation, should really try to see it from her side, as i'm sure if you haven't said anything she's completely unaware there's a "situation".
Old 11-03-2005, 12:10 PM

Yeah, thats why I get involved with women. Girls are annoying. But so are you, so it seems like a good match.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1. the guy in charge of the calender is actually the photograhper teacher at a college nearby.
2. she's not 'stupid' as i said. naive, maybe, would be a better word- she just doesn't realize what she is doing (i dont think).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, no creepy photography teachers out there...

Gee, being taken advantage of by a creepy photography teacher...does that qualify as naive?

[censored] duh.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
for some reason it doesn't feel right even posting a clothed picture of her...and who would want that anyway? but if we ever break up i've got a nice chunk of interesting things to post.

[/ QUOTE ]

I decided right here that breaking up is your only real option.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Quick thoughts---

She is trying to get you to react in the ways described in #1-4. In this way, you come off like the jerk and she can leave because, in her mind (this is woman's logic BTW), you acted like an ass. She is being passive-aggressive in getting you to blow up and she can leave guilt free and have no feelings for you.

You should both get drunk together, slow dance, get sentimental and sappy or whatever, and confront her with the fact that her relationship with the man in question hurts you because it reminds you of the time you two were separated. She'll either be touched or laugh at your insecurities. Don't be a puss about this though. Let her know you're still the MFM (mother f'ing man) and not a crying emo douche-nozzle. I don't know if she'll stop hanging around the dude, but she'll make it less often if she respects you.

Also, I don't know much about your relationship so my advice might likely suck but I just asked myself, "Self, what would the MFM do in this situation?" and that is what I got.

BTW-

Where are these calendar pics?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe it took this long for the TTIWWP to come up. Even after he said they were already digitized on the computer!
To the OP. Seriously, a girl who gets naked pictures taken of her right after you broke up? And now hangs out with the guy without you? Very, very concerning. I'd say you're getting played. I'm not sure if there's a way to salvage the relationship. She's trash. I agree with derosnec. Definitely not long-term material.
At least make sure you go out with a giant, overblown, unsettling scene though.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:35 PM

You've been together less than a year. I say cut your losses, this definitely isn't a good way to start off.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:46 PM

I always feel so sorry for you people that get yourself into these types of relationships. Why do you feel the need to still be with this person? If I'm you, I need to be incredibly desperate and lonely to continue seeing her.