Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2005, 05:04 AM

Default Re: Whats the best way to read women?

Well, this girl has all of the best qualities of my first and best girlfriend without any of the bad qualities and she's approximately 400 times hotter and twice as intelligent.

I need to stop building this up though. Two weeks ago, I didn't even like her. Then I realized that we had a lot more in common than I thought and that I should try to be more tolerant of her weird spiritual beliefs (I'm basically an atheist)
Old 10-25-2005, 06:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, this girl has all of the best qualities of my first and best girlfriend without any of the bad qualities and she's approximately 400 times hotter and twice as intelligent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me, she has bad qualities, she just hasn't manifested them yet. ALL women have bad qualities.

Anyway, good luck, and BE SURE to post an update of Thursday, preferably with pics.
Old 10-25-2005, 08:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I need to stop building this up though. Two weeks ago, I didn't even like her. Then I realized that we had a lot more in common than I thought and that I should try to be more tolerant of her weird spiritual beliefs (I'm basically an atheist)

[/ QUOTE ]

This used to happen to me when I was younger. Upon deciding I may like a girl, I started adding convincing myself more and more of the fact. Especially if I got the impression she felt the same way about me.

But yeah, looks like you have it. I liked Sklansky's read, but give you more than 70%. Please don't work it up. Just casually ask her if she wants to see a movie with you some night, or if you can buy her dinner. Flirt with her a little. See how she reacts. Don't be too "nice" (never works). Don't let her know that you're this crazy about her.
Old 10-25-2005, 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll probably ask her out thursday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wednesday is typically a better bet, as most people have made plans already by Thursday. And this is Halloween weekend so you might be in trouble in that respect. If she's genuinely busy, don't necessarily interpret it is her not liking you. Have a backup plan in case she is.
Old 10-25-2005, 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This used to happen to me when I was younger. Upon deciding I may like a girl, I started adding convincing myself more and more of the fact. Especially if I got the impression she felt the same way about me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Still happens to me. Don't get ahead of yourself, she'll sense it and get scared off. Keep things light. You don't know her well enough to guarantee how amazing she is, so until further notice just assume she's a nice girl that you might have some fun with. Repeat that in your head to keep your feet on the ground.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:36 PM

Ask her if she knows of any good Halloween parties this weekend. If she does she'll probably see if you want to go (considering her prior tells).

Sklansky might be right (I've known the type), but she may also want your dick.

Someone mentioned calling her drunk and talking to her. That play is so [censored] +EV that I've questioned my atheism about it because something so wonderful as alcohol must've been created by an intelligent, nay, the MOST intelligent designer.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll probably ask her out thursday. That way I can get a good read on her tomorrow, and then hit it out of the park after our end of the week exam. She's supposed to have a gift for me when she gets back from her vacation tomorrow. Also, if things go bad on thursday, I only have to survive for 24 hours or so before I have my friday afternoon therapy session. And thursday is sort of the end of the week for me so if necessary I can always crawl into a bottle of Grey Goose, or drag a friend to the strip club or some other lonely sicko guy activity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude - no offense - but you sound kinda creepy here.
Old 10-25-2005, 05:45 PM

you need to stop putting the pussy up on a pedestal
Old 10-25-2005, 06:03 PM

I read this and let me tell you something, you are in. Just stop being so passive and make a move already. Your gonna be screwin her within a week, if not, then your not the man.
Old 10-25-2005, 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll probably ask her out thursday. That way I can get a good read on her tomorrow, and then hit it out of the park after our end of the week exam. She's supposed to have a gift for me when she gets back from her vacation tomorrow. Also, if things go bad on thursday, I only have to survive for 24 hours or so before I have my friday afternoon therapy session. And thursday is sort of the end of the week for me so if necessary I can always crawl into a bottle of Grey Goose, or drag a friend to the strip club or some other lonely sicko guy activity.

[/ QUOTE ]

If she read this she would probably run.