Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2005, 11:41 AM

Default Re: *Almost* a fight!

[ QUOTE ]
here's an idea. give him the point. then after the game, go up to him and say "look man,
i'm sorry for the shit i've given you. we've been acting like little girls, and
i'd appreciate if we could both make a little extra effort to get along in the future."

he'll probably stop being an asshole if you just start treating him well, and even if he
doesn't you gave him a reason to. too dr. phil for you? fine, i guess you prefer catfighting
with a pussy every time you play tennis.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pussy. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2005, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my name is johnnybeef for a reason...cuz i was a big meat head in college.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sup Bro?
Old 01-27-2005, 01:52 PM

Just a betting/fighting story.

I own a small sportsbar, my wife and I and a couple of waitresses work it. This little place makes me a modest living. Part of my earnings is booking with my customers, nothing big, $50 max cash up front and winners to be paid immediately after the game. Over the years, I have found this to be good for business as most guys will stick around and spend a few bucks.

Anyway, last week I get a visit from a young customers mother. This guy is around 20 years old and he has been betting with me for about 6 months, I would say he is down about $500 to me. No big deal, right?

Wrong, his bitch mother storms in the bar with her younger boyfreind and accuses me of stealing his money, turn him into a drunk and encourage him to gamble. I assure you, I have not done neither.

I dont know what this kid told his mom, but they threatened to call the cops among other things. Now, I have a short fuse and I dont like being threatened so I tell them to get the fukk out. The boyfreind starts shooting his mouth off which gets me going even more and they are refusing to leave and making a scene.

What do you think happened next?
You guessed it, me and the boyfreind are brawling in the bar and a couple of regulars helped me out and put a nice beating on this guy.

I know I should have called the police, but damnit its my place and besides I didnt want to attract any attention about the betting. My wife was concerned because she feels these wackos might have exaggerated the booking story to the police and portrayed me into the next Bugsy Segal. Its all quiet on the home front now as all this happened last week and no sign of this kid.

One more thing....NO MORE 20 YEAR OLD BETTORS ALLOWED!!!
Old 01-27-2005, 02:01 PM

I would say that you are pretty lucky the guy didn't press charges. I am pretty sure you would have lost your bar and served jail time.
Old 01-27-2005, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would say that you are pretty lucky the guy didn't press charges. I am pretty sure you would have lost your bar and served jail time.

[/ QUOTE ]
I disagree.
I asked him to leave and he didnt.
My actions would be the same as if a couple of bouncers did the same thing.
Old 01-27-2005, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? They'd have to prove the bookmaking. He has a right to throw people out of his bar for creating a disturbance.
Old 01-27-2005, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I would, however, make sure any bookmaking records weren't in the bar in case they do go to the cops.
Old 01-27-2005, 02:12 PM

I think the fact that you allowed a 20 year old into your bar to drink and gamble would not go over real well. And then you and your regulars beating up the mother's boyfriend wouldn't help your case.

Jake, I have approx 50 guys that bet with me...all solid.
This kid was the latest guy I took on and that was 6 months ago. But you are right, no records and no newbies for a while.

Awesome story. If he has a wife or a girlfriend, you should call her and tell her what a p**sy he is. Cause this is just the type of guy that acts tough at home.

I'm proud of the way you handled yourself. Was everyone else psyched you manhandled this guy or what?