Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2005, 02:40 AM

Default Re: Public Message to Commodus

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Yes I've been clear about that from the beginning, what part of that are you failing to understand?

if anything you should be happy as it seems to having given you your own little personal crusade

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be much happier if I didn't have to worry about getting banned for calling you out on what I think is a ridiculous policy.

What pisses me off about this whole policy is that it's ultimately the culmination of a longtime effort to try to turn OOT into a lovefest for a couple of posters who feel that they're better than everyone else because they have high post counts. Why don't you just start a new forum that only you, Daryn and ElD can access? Wouldn't that save you a lot of effort?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah daryn and [censored] are old pals

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] really shows Daryn up there. Both of them has done the same to me in the past. I think I got the pecking order straight now. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] I will be quiet now.

Good post jdl22
Old 10-08-2005, 02:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

What happened to you? Back in the shawn_p days you were the man.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do realize that under the current policy, the whole Shawn_P debacle never would have happened? After the first thread, [censored] would have said that he was clogging up the forum, blocked him, and one of the best things that ever happened in this forum never would have happened.
Old 10-08-2005, 02:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You do realize that under the current policy, the whole Shawn_P debacle never would have happened? After the first thread, [censored] would have said that he was clogging up the forum, blocked him, and one of the best things that ever happened in this forum never would have happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

After today's event with the Jesus__christ thread I think that [censored]'s role is better defined and he won't be making any mistakes like that.

Nice dodging of the question. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-08-2005, 02:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd be much happier if I didn't have to worry about getting banned for calling you out on what I think is a ridiculous policy.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the beauty of the policy. You should not change a thing. Just post whatever you think should be posted. If the forum decides you are a dumbass and bans you, WTF, this is a forum that thinks you're a dumbass! Why would you want to be in a forum where you being yourself is considered a dumbass? I can tell you this, if I went to a forum and wrote what I felt like writing and they banned me, I would think "what a f'd up forum, f those guys, lemme find someplace not full of such dumbasses."

If you are not a dumbass, just post away. Either it will turn out that you are not a dumbass and everything is cool, or you are considered a dumbass in the eyes of this forum and you wouldn't want to be here anyway!
Old 10-08-2005, 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
a couple of posters who feel that they're better than everyone else because they have high post counts.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are talking about me, I do not feel I'm better than anyone because I have a high post count. I do feel like I'm better than many because they are dumbasses, though.
Old 10-08-2005, 02:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Nice dodging of the question.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, sorry. What exactly was the question again? I'm not sure what happened to me, as far as I can tell, all I've done is call [censored] out on this issue, and since it's basically been running the forum for the last couple of days, it's the only thing I've been talking about.

As a caveat, I haven't checked the forum all day. I had classes from 9-4, then spent nearly 8 hours in a car for what should have been a 4 hour trip. Give me a little time to get caught up because I don't know about the jesus_christ thread.
Old 10-08-2005, 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
a couple of posters who feel that they're better than everyone else because they have high post counts.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are talking about me, I do not feel I'm better than anyone because I have a high post count. I do feel like I'm better than many because they are dumbasses, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, you on occasion bang hot bitches.
Old 10-08-2005, 02:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, they don't get it, and they never will. Face it, it is no different here then in #sstakes, either join the cliche or be banned.

Kids will be kids.

The only rules that need to be enforced here are the simple ones on the top of the page by Mat. It's that simple. [censored] can have all the short term fun he wants, it is not going to change the nature of this forum.

You think things have been cleaner this week? They have, but it's not because of [censored]. It is because you don't have Jake auto-replying to every crap thread and keeping them alive and you didn't have Patrick and his overused steaming pile of [censored] posted 50 times a day.

The board is not alphabetized. Crappy threads roll off the bottom when, among others, these two idiots aren't around to bump them all day with worthless taco-bell replies. If you can't see that, you are all blind.

Halve the idiots in this thread act like their [censored] doesn't stink and that they are the voice of maturity, yet they can't seem to resist opening, reading and complaining about crappy threads.

Go figure.
Old 10-08-2005, 02:51 AM

It's not the forum that's deciding, it's [censored]. If there were some way that we could collectively vote people out of the forum, I'd be fine with it. As a matter of fact, I'd support it. My issue is that [censored] has given himself unlimited power to ban whoever he sees fit and the possibility of posters, who are enjoyed by at least a significant portion of the forum, being banned is too high IMO.
Old 10-08-2005, 02:53 AM

This is, by far, the most intelligent post I've seen in this forum in quite some time.