LAL 2H pk
LAL/Mem U 191.5
Old 11-14-2005, 11:15 PM

Default Re: Llabb\'s Locks (NBA)

NY/Uta 2H U 87.5
Old 11-14-2005, 11:17 PM

LAL/Mem post should read:

LAL/Mem 2H U 91.5 for the halftime total, messed it up a little in my haste. Either way, it should be a split. What happened to the Lakers tonight? Are they even playing, or did a college women's team take their place? I can't tell.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:16 AM

What do you think about Boston +9. They took Detroit earlier in this year to a very close game and lost on a buzzer beater, but this time it's in Detroit. Any thoughts they will still match up well?
Old 11-15-2005, 01:08 AM

enjoying your picks, and you seem to be one of the few people on free pick sites that is doing well.

what do you think about toronto +10 @ philadelphia?? raptors have been absolutely horrendous (i had a thread about pounding raptors and it's proven to work 100% since opening night i believe)... however, in our OT loss to seattle, i think we came up with some combinations and styles that really seemed to click (basically 2 PG system with calderon/james together. villaneuva, bosh, mo pete all very athletic. so it might really click).. i think i see a point spread swing on raptors coming.

two of the worst defenses in NBA. we are absolutely awful.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:27 PM

Last night: 6-1 +4.9u
YTD: 57-37 +12.1u

Finally a great night! Already have 3 plays for today posted yesterday, also looking at some others. Should have taken Sac when they were just -7.5 against Utah, since I wanted to fade Utah anyway. Line's moved big already though. Also a little scared of Sac, who has been horrible this season. May play it anyway just because Utah is so bad right now. Debating that and a couple others.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:50 PM

Thanks for the words. There'll probably be a let down after a good night last night, but hopefully things are starting to look up for the season.

Your Toronto thread was great, with them being 0-6 ATS. They suck. That being said, they did give Seattle a good run for their money (although Sea sucks too), and lines may be inflated against them. 10+ is a lot of points, and they could well cover. I'm not impressed by Phi, but they have won their last 4 against some pretty good competition. So I'm not going to try and catch a falling knife with Tor. Whatever happens tonight should give a good read for tomorrow when they face each other again anway.

As for Boston, I think they get killed tonight, but I don't think I'm playing it at the high line set. I think the close game last time was just a normal case of good teams having a tougher time on the road. Det also only beat Portland by 3 on the road. But at home, they dominate. I can't see them shooting under 40% again while letting Pierce go off for more than 50%.

All just one person's opinion.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:54 PM

Took Sac -9. Would have been 2u at -7, only 1u at -9.
Old 11-15-2005, 05:43 PM

Sac 1H -5
Old 11-15-2005, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Last night: 6-1 +4.9u
YTD: 57-37 +12.1u

Finally a great night! Already have 3 plays for today posted yesterday, also looking at some others. Should have taken Sac when they were just -7.5 against Utah, since I wanted to fade Utah anyway. Line's moved big already though. Also a little scared of Sac, who has been horrible this season. May play it anyway just because Utah is so bad right now. Debating that and a couple others.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well done so far, Llaab. Considering Utah shot 29% from the field last night, don't you think they're a much better team, relatively speaking, than the 73-62 loss indicated? Sac giving 10-10.5, I just don't know.