Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2005, 02:04 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 08-27-2005, 04:17 PM

Default Re: Need beta testers for new Poker Software

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1. Is there an alias function that I've missed? I can't seem to link all my stats together.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've added alias support in the latest version, so grab 2.0.0.7 (or later) from the site.

http://www.benziegler.com/PokerManager/

I'm hoping as popularity for PokerManager picks up that people like PokerAce HUD will support it. I think that's likely because the developer said he would look at it.

There also have been speed improvments in PokerManager in the recent couple of builds.

As for sharing hands, I've updated PokerManager to only share hands with computers on your local subnet (255.255.255.XXX). That way you can still share hands between your laptop and main computer easily, without "crossing the line" in terms of data mining.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me be the first to urge PokerAce to add support for PokerManager. I am very impressed with what I've seen so far. The performance is much better than PokerTracker. I would be very tempted to switch immediatly over to using PokerManager if PAHud supported it.

One feature that I do not think PokerManager has yet that I'd really love to see is a way to see true hourly win rate. In PokerTracker on the sessions tab you have this option.