Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 05:50 PM

Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, guys... you're in luck. She's looking for males for pen-pals!

[ QUOTE ]
this local is: a 22 yr old female
who is: single
orientation: straight
seeking: male
for: friends / activity partners - pen pals

[/ QUOTE ]
Note that all bold emphasis was hers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to be her activity partner

wink wink

nudge nudge

no, it was definitely weak and gay to do that.

it wasn't the basis for the post like "check out this girl i banged". it basically was a side to put my initial question in context regarding what she meant when i was asking for advice originally.

instead of "girl i made out with, messed around with, and slept together with on our second date" i just said "slept with" because i didn't think it made much of a difference.

should have corrected and clarified way earlier, but what is done is done.

airball definitely. but the crux of the whole situation it is not.

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, guys... you're in luck. She's looking for males for pen-pals!

[ QUOTE ]
this local is: a 22 yr old female
who is: single
orientation: straight
seeking: male
for: friends / activity partners - pen pals

[/ QUOTE ]
Note that all bold emphasis was hers.

[/ QUOTE ]

girls like that are single for a reason. Only a guy as [censored] up as her would want to date her, all the others want to hit it and forget it.
Old 09-14-2005, 05:51 PM

So I just tried to look for some old classic OOT threads, the myspace one I found but then I looked for the KWAZAR accident thread and the pokerjo thread and neither of them could be found. I guess they were deleted? If so, pretty freakin lame. I am assuming that the shawn_p ones did also, but thats the be expected even though they deserve to live on in the anals somewhere.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have no idea how you guys are letting him get away with this.

Please discuss the fact that you implied that you'd nailed this chick when obviously you hadn't, couldn't and now won't?

Weak.

Sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

Implying he nailed her...meh. Lots and lots of people have done that.

Her going ape-[censored] over something on "our little poker forum" and posting a private conversation that took place for the sole purpose of setting him up, now THAT'S lame.

Her fat-ass friend being a stupid bitch saying she'll go around kicking ass. Weak sauce.

Her wigging out over him posting pictures when the [censored] attention whore (and probably whore in general) decided to post her mug all over the internet. Lame, and deserving to be called out.

So whatever problem you MIGHT have with our boy LB, that chick is strung up waaaaaaaay too tight. She just chose the wrong fight. OOT + Myspace is disaster apparently (and I haven't been part of the "invasions" but its been damned funny).

[/ QUOTE ]

Look, I get the whole bros before hos thing, but this is taking it too far. You're ignoring his errors while condemning her reactions to them.

[ QUOTE ]

Her going ape-[censored] over something on "our little poker forum" and posting a private conversation that took place for the sole purpose of setting him up, now THAT'S lame.

Her fat-ass friend being a stupid bitch saying she'll go around kicking ass. Weak sauce.

Her wigging out over him posting pictures when the [censored] attention whore (and probably whore in general) decided to post her mug all over the internet. Lame, and deserving to be called out.

So whatever problem you MIGHT have with our boy LB, that chick is strung up waaaaaaaay too tight. She just chose the wrong fight. OOT + Myspace is disaster apparently (and I haven't been part of the "invasions" but its been damned funny).

[/ QUOTE ]

Is what she posted or chatted going any more "ape-[censored]" than what Chuddo did?

There's obviously a different between posting pics yourself, and a friend posting pics elsewhere for people to oggle. Obviously you can't get too upset about it, because you've opened yourself up to it. But I'm sure it's annoying, especially when it's within the context of "I [censored] this chick, when you sure as hell didn't".

It's really misguided to see her as too-uptight when he's the one lying about what happened behind her back.
Old 09-14-2005, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is what she posted or chatted going any more "ape-[censored]" than what Chuddo did?

There's obviously a different between posting pics yourself, and a friend posting pics elsewhere for people to oggle. Obviously you can't get too upset about it, because you've opened yourself up to it. But I'm sure it's annoying, especially when it's within the context of "I [censored] this chick, when you sure as hell didn't".

It's really misguided to see her as too-uptight when he's the one lying about what happened behind her back.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dids, keep this crap in her blog. We're in OOT over here.
Old 09-14-2005, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no, it was definitely weak and gay to do that.

it wasn't the basis for the post like "check out this girl i banged". it basically was a side to put my initial question in context regarding what she meant when i was asking for advice originally.

instead of "girl i made out with, messed around with, and slept together with on our second date" i just said "slept with" because i didn't think it made much of a difference.

should have corrected and clarified way earlier, but what is done is done.

airball definitely. but the crux of the whole situation it is not.

[/ QUOTE ]

You only make yourself look worse if you try and pretend you weren't allowing everybody to assume you nailed her with the original post. Everybody understands the implication of "slept together". Moreover, the fact that you hadn't changes the whole tone of the original post. You lied, got caught, but lucky for you you now have an army of idiot 19 year olds behind you, so like nice job and stuff.
Old 09-14-2005, 05:54 PM

Help me OOT! I missed all the erased blog comments. Surely someoene must have them in their Temporary Internet Files cache? Posting the comments as a JPG is acceptable, but not ideal.
Old 09-14-2005, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I just tried to look for some old classic OOT threads, the myspace one I found but then I looked for the KWAZAR accident thread and the pokerjo thread and neither of them could be found. I guess they were deleted? If so, pretty freakin lame. I am assuming that the shawn_p ones did also, but thats the be expected even though they deserve to live on in the anals somewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

Search for a recent thread with "POTY" in it's title and you'll find links to the shawn_p threads.
Closed Thread