FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 05:26 PM

Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

this thread is loltacular
Old 09-14-2005, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There's a 75% chance this thread has caused me to get fired after the pages mounted faster than I could read them this afternoon.
When my boss asked me to get to work, I tried explaining that he didn't mean work as in "work" clearly, but I understood the pissedness.

[/ QUOTE ]

be sure to put it in your blog.
Old 09-14-2005, 05:27 PM

and just finished reading everything.

i think blarg posted pretty much how i think about the whole thing. along with gorie.

after that conversation took place i was actually going to send her flowers, be done with it, and never have to talk to her and have a clear conscious.

this was of course before i realized the conversation was mostly a setup solely to paste in her journal. any suckup-ness to be found in it is because i actually thought it was somewhat salvage-able because i didn't think it was a big deal. also this was before i realized that there is nothing worth salvaging to be found in her.

after talking about the whole gay situation to a good friend that is a girl and another friend's girlfriend, they helped me realize that i shouldn't even bother with that.

basically they just said the whole thing was too gay and highschool-ish, and that her reaction was over-dramatic and pretty lame. also the point was made that she was too much of a "weird internet girl" to want to date anyhow. but i had tried to overlook that fact because, as i said in my conversation with her, i thought she was cute and enjoyed her company and conversation. clearly not enough to offset the other facets.

all this is not to say that what i did wasn't lame as well, but i have made worse mistakes in the past than this and surely will make more in the future.

but at least this thread has provided entertainment to a forum that entertains me pretty often.

i missed any of the myspace comments on her journal, as they were erased. i hope they were funnier than they were harsh.

the detective work of picking out 'caroline' from that picture was well done.

as well as the thumbs-up 'this thread is fabulous' picture.
Old 09-14-2005, 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i missed any of the myspace comments on her journal, as they were erased. i hope they were funnier than they were harsh.

[/ QUOTE ]

there were some pretty harsh ones, but there was some great stuff, basically from Kurosh and Sup Bro. THere was also a lot of raggin on that tool PoloPlayer, as he deserves any ribbing that he gets
Old 09-14-2005, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

all this is not to say that what i did wasn't lame as well, but i have made worse mistakes in the past than this and surely will make more in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a great line

[ QUOTE ]
but at least this thread has provided entertainment to a forum that entertains me pretty often.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a great attitude
Old 09-14-2005, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and just finished reading everything.

i think blarg posted pretty much how i think about the whole thing. along with gorie.

after that conversation took place i was actually going to send her flowers, be done with it, and never have to talk to her and have a clear conscious.

this was of course before i realized the conversation was mostly a setup solely to paste in her journal. any suckup-ness to be found in it is because i actually thought it was somewhat salvage-able because i didn't think it was a big deal. also this was before i realized that there is nothing worth salvaging to be found in her.

after talking about the whole gay situation to a good friend that is a girl and another friend's girlfriend, they helped me realize that i shouldn't even bother with that.

basically they just said the whole thing was too gay and highschool-ish, and that her reaction was over-dramatic and pretty lame. also the point was made that she was too much of a "weird internet girl" to want to date anyhow. but i had tried to overlook that fact because, as i said in my conversation with her, i thought she was cute and enjoyed her company and conversation. clearly not enough to offset the other facets.

the detective work of picking out 'caroline' from that picture was well done.

as well as the thumbs-up 'this thread is fabulous' picture.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-14-2005, 05:33 PM

i see no reference or link to poloplayer anywhere. little help?
Old 09-14-2005, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there were some pretty harsh ones, but there was some great stuff, basically from Kurosh and Sup Bro. THere was also a lot of raggin on that tool PoloPlayer, as he deserves any ribbing that he gets

[/ QUOTE ]

"Dave" was sooooooooo money in that bit.

Sup Bro?
Old 09-14-2005, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Glad you're back. We missed you, but had a hell of a lot of fun while you were gone.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-14-2005, 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i see no reference or link to poloplayer anywhere. little help?

[/ QUOTE ]

she deleted almost all of the comments. VavaVoom said that he saved all of the MYspace comments before she went nuts on deleting them, so PM him and he'll send them to you
Closed Thread