Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2005, 10:40 PM

Default Re: 15 minute hand

[ QUOTE ]
The guy who cuts my lawn has a degree from Michigan. At this point I'm pretty sure they hand Michigan degrees out free with every Happymeal.

[/ QUOTE ]

MSU or OSU grad? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-13-2005, 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I stand by my point that she's an idiot and I have yet to make a comment about her looks. She looks like a normal human being in my opinion and if Erin Ness did this I'd think she was an idiot too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, she went to a top 10 law school, works for one of the top law firms in the world, and she's an idiot. Tough crowd.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I couldn't imagine affirmative action was ANY part of her decision to get in to either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus, WTF is wrong with you guys? First there's a million posts about her being ugly, now she's stupid too because she's made what look like some bad poker decisons?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just want to clarify my "idiot" comments about her were not in response to the way she played poker. I meant an idiot in a different, "this is how I talk online when I'm disgusted with someone" sense. What she is doing is truly pathetic and if I was at the table, I would probably lose my temper and say something. That is all.
Old 07-13-2005, 10:42 PM

who speaks Chinese as well as English. As to stalls, with a lot of chips, fully aware she's outclassed, she may think it's her best strategy to run out the clock, slowing the blinding-off process until she's higher in the money. Is that so irrational? It also minimizes the number of plays, maximizing the value of luck. For the least skilled, that seems rational.
Old 07-13-2005, 10:43 PM

i dont think anyone is say shes "irrational" but more unethical/a jerk?

rj
Old 07-13-2005, 10:43 PM

Default Re: WSOP Day 5: \"Official\" News, Results, and Discussion

Racist? Not so much.

I did not think 'black' was a racist word. Maybe the government should stop using it if it were so racist?

Anyway, I quickly realized that some might might be offended and took it down. My apologies to those who were offended.

cubs
Old 07-13-2005, 10:44 PM

Location: \"Let me make it nearly unanimous -- misplayed on every street.\"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I stand by my point that she's an idiot and I have yet to make a comment about her looks. She looks like a normal human being in my opinion and if Erin Ness did this I'd think she was an idiot too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, she went to a top 10 law school, works for one of the top law firms in the world, and she's an idiot. Tough crowd.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I couldn't imagine affirmative action was ANY part of her decision to get in to either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Texas?

That explains it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The hell it does.

The University of Texas at Austin is one of the most "progressive" public universities in America.

Maybe he's an A&M grad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither of those universities promote racisim. In general you will not find a great deal of Racism in Texas, though if you go looking you will find it much like you do in any part of the country. Since I have moved to the northwest I have run into pockets of people who are much worst racists than I have ever met in the deep south, but hey the NorthWest is much more progressive.

In general locality has nothing to do with it. Certain people just choose to be idiots.
Old 07-13-2005, 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The guy who cuts my lawn has a degree from Michigan. At this point I'm pretty sure they hand Michigan degrees out free with every Happymeal.

[/ QUOTE ]

MSU or OSU grad? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doubtful it's either since UofM is better than both of those schools. Except for MSU's intellectual property program at their college of law.
Old 07-13-2005, 10:46 PM

Default Re: Latest chip counts from pokerwire

Does anyone know anything about #20 Michael Kessler? I have a fraternity brother with that name, and I am not sure if it is him or not?
Old 07-13-2005, 10:47 PM

Default Re: Latest chip counts from pokerwire

This is going to look goofy on TV.

From Pokerwire:

Joe Hachem has a number of very boisterous and supportive Australian friends and everytime Hachem has won an all-in hand, his friends have shouted, "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oy, Oy, Oy! Aussie... OY!"
Old 07-13-2005, 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Aside from the fact that as written this makes no sense ("her decision"?), your post reveals much more about your personality than does Ms. Williamson's decision to call with AJ reveal about her intelligence.