Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2005, 01:03 PM

Default Re: LOST (spoilers)

You are thinking of the Pretender but the difference is that Lost actually has a both plan and a deep story to tell. The Pretender was just trying to eek out a thin storyline each week. Much like most of the throwaway shows on TV.
Old 11-17-2005, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I find it intriguing that the two Others we have seen have both been relatively well kempt.

[/ QUOTE ]
They both claimed to be from Canada. What do we make of that?

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, now I'm LOST. the guy who claimed to be from canada was not an other. he was wrongfully accused of being an Other.

the only Other that's been well kept is Goodwin. he didnt say he was from Canada did he? who's the other person you're referring to?

and we've seen several other Others. they've been disheveled and nasty after theyve been killed by the tail people.
Old 11-17-2005, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

the only Other that's been well kept is Goodwin. he didnt say he was from Canada did he? who's the other person you're referring to?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he was reffering to Ethan who was the "Other" that infiltrated the group in Season 1, found to not be on the plane's manifest by Hurley, and kidnapped Claire. Later to be killed by Charlie.
Old 11-17-2005, 01:39 PM

Location: Hurricanes, animal corpses and your potential new tattoo have a lot in common. Think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he was reffering to Ethan who was the "Other" that infiltrated the group in Season 1, found to not be on the plane's manifest by Hurley, and kidnapped Claire. Later to be killed by Charlie.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's who I meant when I said mentioned the two we'd "seen." He did say he was from Ontario, so CrazyEyez was obviously on the same page.
Old 11-17-2005, 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's a 5 or 6 season show if I'm not mistaken

[/ QUOTE ]
everyone is signed on through the 3rd season.

yes, i agree with you, people should just watch it and let it happen.
Old 11-17-2005, 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ive read an interview w/ the writers that said that they had the enitire story laid out from the beginning.

[/ QUOTE ]
really? hmmm, i could have swore i heard one of the actors on a late night show saying that they didn't know what was even going to happen cause the script isn't even finished. maybe i heard wrong.
Old 11-17-2005, 01:48 PM

I'm starting a group (we've got two memebers so far) of "Lost Fans that Hate Lost Fans".

We'll sit around and complain about how people who lack patience or intelligence should probably watch 24 instead of something (which is not to say 24 is bad, just that it seems to be more their speed).
Old 11-17-2005, 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm starting a group (we've got two memebers so far) of "Lost Fans that Hate Lost Fans".

We'll sit around and complain about how people who lack patience or intelligence should probably watch 24 instead of something (which is not to say 24 is bad, just that it seems to be more their speed).

[/ QUOTE ]

Count me in, I can take meeting notes or something.
Old 11-17-2005, 01:56 PM

I don't see how it's indicative of a lacking intelligence to be disappointed by a back-fill episode in which practically everything that happened was obvious from what we already know. The 'mole' issue was a nice wrinkle, but Ana Lucia so badly bungled that situation that it was just frustrating to have the guy die without being pumped for information. AND she killed hotness, AND it appears as though she'll be starting [censored] with Sayyid, because she never has a plan other than to kill her way out. She's the stupid, take-charge version of Evangeline Lilly's character.
Old 11-17-2005, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Count me in, I can take meeting notes or something.

[/ QUOTE ]
Awesome. I [censored] hate the majority of people that watch this show and then bitch about not enough happening.