Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2005, 03:28 AM

Default Re: Continuation bets

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do us all a favor and post a link to a bigger picture of the girl in your avatar somewhere.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was from a thread in OOT, its a joke cause the girl is like 16 and the guy posting it was some perv.

[/ QUOTE ]

uhh...link pls? ^_^

[/ QUOTE ]

Thread got removed

OOT had a big debate on whether her body was worth her face, stalked her, found her name, found her high school, found her myspace page, maybe more and the thread was removed.

Good work OOT
Old 11-15-2005, 10:46 AM

Well u can bet flop/check turn or bet flop/bet turn/ck river. My preference for the line depends on what kind of players they are and if they both call what sort of hands they would call u with and if I think I could be best or need to improve. Also to consider is their ability to cr u and such.

Someone mentioned it earlier, but if u are in a longer session or play against the same ppl occasionally mix up your autobets. Check sometimes, and then sometimes mix up your turn play. This probbaly didnt help, but hey, whatever.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:00 PM

You may have done this already.

I have been reading and re-reading HEPFAP part five - playing short-handed. It is a short little section but is helping me on how to 'mix it up' a little in these situations. Also to realize what my opponents may be thinking when they are playing out of the blinds.