Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2005, 05:33 PM

Default Re: Need Life Advice Bad

posting on the politics board is -EV big time. why would you want advice from these losers?
Old 11-13-2005, 05:59 PM

Default Re: Need Life Advice Bad

funny how life works

me and you are a lot alike right up to now in your life...i graduated in 04 and took a sales job cuz it was the right thing to do

i flipped the bird to that and conventional wisdom and started a company...then when that was a success i further spit into the wind and decided to be a professional poker player in July-about a month ago i took a trip to thailand and loved it...i went home, sold a bunch of stuff and put everything else in storage, and am having my apartment leased...and i am moving to thailand to sit on the beach, read and play online poker for a living...on less than a grand a month (and thats living very well in thailand). currently im in munich, so i guess you could say ive already moved...im flying back to bangkok in a couple of days

it is heaven...but you have got to have the skills first...and plenty of rainy day savings.

ironic thing is im doing a lot of reading now on wall street (fooled by randomness, liars poker, reminiscences etc) and i want to move to new york really really bad and be a trader...though i must say, i want to do this a whole lot less after reading your post

i started a blog a few months back (link in my profile) for anybody who wants to follow along, thailand should be profitable and fun

good luck to you man