[ QUOTE ]
I have pictures

[/ QUOTE ]

Um.....help a brother out?

[/ QUOTE ]
You've already seen them.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:46 AM

Default Re: Dumbest/Funniest/Best Thing You\'ve Done While Blacked Out

Off the top of my head right now,well actually this disclaimer is I don't really black out at least i don't think I do but here are some things I have done that made me want to stay in bed the next morning with the sheets over my head.

- attempted juggling embers
- 7 AM asked a manhattan businesswoman "how much for all 3 of us" after an all night bender
- posed that same question to a bronx crackwhore; got a reasonable offer and then silence ensued.
- burnt a christmas tree down in front of a religious building on my college campus
- as recent as this weekend, anytime I break a bottle just because I like the sound when Im drunk.

Oi! Oi!
Old 11-04-2005, 10:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
- as recent as this weekend, anytime I break a bottle just because I like the sound when Im drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]
This reminds me of another one.

My freshman year in college we had these fire extinguishers in the hall way (they shot water or some other type of liquid, not foam). One night we came home drunk and soaked several people and the entire hall with them. It was so much fun we did it for the next couple weeks.

Then an inspector came around to check the levels and commented that ours were "lower than the 3rd floor where someone actually had a fire." He kindly asked us to stop playing with those.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have pictures

[/ QUOTE ]

Um.....help a brother out?

[/ QUOTE ]
You've already seen them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw one and it could've been displayed on daytime network tv.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:54 AM

nice avatar
Old 11-04-2005, 10:54 AM

Cool bar trick---
fill up an empty beer bottle with water (after you have drank the beer). Take the neck in your hand, and grip it tightly, slam the top of your hand/bottle (they should be flush), with an open palm, the bottom of the bottle busts open...now the stupid part MAKE SURE THE BOTTLE IS COMPLETELY FULL. I put a beer bottle through my hand pretty much, had to pull the glass out etc. It sucked. If you do it right though, it is pretty cool.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:57 AM

easily the dumbest thing I've ever done: there was the time I got thrown out of the bar for cussing out the bartender cause he wouldnt give me my credit card back...then the bouncer checked my wallet, and pulled it out and showed it to me, and asked "ok what the [censored] is this" - to which I could only reply "um...I um...oh." I almost went to jail that night but instead got into a quasi fight (shoving + wrestling) with my friend and drove home drunk. I'll emphasize, easily the dumbest thing I've ever done.
Old 11-04-2005, 11:19 AM

Back at Georgetown I was living with a russian friend in apartments that kind of cascade down the side of a hill (Village A). We're in one of the mid level apartments, and had gone out to someones party earlier that night. I think we were drinking screwdrivers sans orange juice (they ran out). Things finally slowed down and we leave to head back. Along the way he stumbles upon a girl, and thinking he has game, I leave him to his failure, and stumble back alone. Finally getting to the apartment I realize I don't have my keys. So instead of calling my roomate, I go commando style.

I head back up to the top level apartments climbing up a few stories on this long stairway that someone would fall off a year later. I get to the top and evidently make my way down to my apartment, jumping off a ledge here, hanging/falling onto the lower deck there...probably about 10 foot drops or so....i finally get above my apartment, drop down, open the sliding glass door which was thankfully open, and pass out inside.

I woke up the next morning hanging off the side of my bed, cell phone in hand, drooling like a neanderthal, only to find my keys in my non-standard _right_ hand pocket...
Old 11-04-2005, 11:31 AM

I don't have time to relay all of my really bad ones, but heres one from a couple weeks ago:

San Diego, "Elevation", a club on the 20th floor of a hotel. My friends and I are all gone and I spit on a Lamborghini on accident. I tell my friends, and we decide to make a game out of it. So while we're all trying to spit on this brand new $300K car, some dirty looking mexican short dude with proper douche-bag outfit and a girlfriend wayyyyy out of his league says "hey, that's my car". To which I reply, "yeah, ok, wanna play? 100 points if you get it through the open window." He says that it really is his car, and I say "that makes sense, I was wondering how you could afford a girl like that." Later on that night after getting separated from the group, I somehow made a 4 block cab ride into 2 cabs and $100, 2 cops, and screaming JIHAD at the durka cab driver.

Jihad