FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: best cell phone service
ATT / Cingular 16 21.05%
Sprint 14 18.42%
Verizon 46 60.53%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2005, 01:55 PM

Default Re: How Many OOTers have been Arrested

Detained once, but it was a misunderstanding. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2005, 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Detained once, but it was a misunderstanding. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

story?
Old 10-25-2005, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

story?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a game of truth or dare between drunk teenagers... My dare was to walk down this street where all the prostitutes were. Cops showed up and arrested me thinking I was a prostitute. I explained to them that it was a game and my friends were there to confirm my story. They called my parents because I was a minor. My mother gave me the beating of a lifetime and I was grounded for 6 months. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2005, 03:37 PM

Only once. Cop at a night club line was giving me a hard time about the way I parked my car and I called him an assshole. Apparently that's a no no.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:14 PM

arrested yes, charged? no
Old 10-25-2005, 04:36 PM

tacher accused me of plagerism, and failed me for the class.
Ironically it was the only assignment i had done all year, for anyn class.

I was pissed, threw a snapple bottle against the wall as i walked, out, apparently there was a cop behind me.

balh blah blah disorderly conduct blah blah $300.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

story?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a game of truth or dare between drunk teenagers... My dare was to walk down this street where all the prostitutes were. Cops showed up and arrested me thinking I was a prostitute. I explained to them that it was a game and my friends were there to confirm my story. They called my parents because I was a minor. My mother gave me the beating of a lifetime and I was grounded for 6 months. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

damn...i was actually going to make a joke about fake-attempted prostitution, but thought it might be out of place...good to see i was right on [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

a beating though? damn....6 months grounding? sheeeit....sorry to hear that...
Old 10-25-2005, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

story?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

damn...i was actually going to make a joke about fake-attempted prostitution, but thought it might be out of place...good to see i was right on [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was extremely embarrassing for my mom because I come from a little town and everybody found out what I had done.
I was a good kid overall but my mom did not joke around. She taught me that every action has consequences at an early age. She is one tough lady.
Old 10-25-2005, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

story?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was extremely embarrassing for my mom because I come from a little town and everybody found out what I had done.
I was a good kid overall but my mom did not joke around. She taught me that every action has consequences at an early age. She is one tough lady.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, sounds like it....well, did you at least make a little cash before the bust? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2005, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

yeah, sounds like it....well, did you at least make a little cash before the bust? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell no [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]