Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2005, 08:12 PM

Default Re: Whats the best way to read women?

I didn't read through the responses but it sounds like shes at least very interested in a friendship. Definetly make plans with her to get a beer, get coffee, study, blah blah, whatever.

Don't let age differences get you down. Plenty of people look past age and really don't even consider it when it comes down to it. Also, just because you think shes cuter than you, don't act shy or whatever. Just go for the gold dude.

Good luck! You seem like a nice, thoughtful guy on here. Glad you found a cute one.
Old 10-24-2005, 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd say you are 70%. My only concern is negative #3. That makes me worry that she falls in the category of what you might call "movie star niceness" (I just coined that phrase)where she takes it upon herself to make guys out of her league feel good about the attention she gives them, never considering that they may start to think they have a chance with her. If that's the case you are drawing dead. But you'll find out almost instantly so it won't be a prolonged ordeal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Drawing dead doesn't matter really since I think that chasing women is always a freeroll. I roll the dice and if it doesn't work I move on; nothing gained, nothing lost. (

(Well there are some situations that making this move is bad, but those are exceptions. But a school situation is not one of those bad situations.)

Many women like "confident guys" that take the initiative. If you don't have the nards to do anything, then you won't get any respect. Show her your nuts and be a man. (Har dee har har. Sorry lame poker joke.) Men have to deal with rejection and the "pain" is very temporary, if you feel any in the first place. I don't.

I'm generally an aggressive person and my only vice is chasing women. So that's my two cents. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-24-2005, 09:42 PM

You need to have crack.

I think from what you say you're a big chance.

Don't worry about being wrong and ruining the friendship.

You like her so it will get ruined one way or another, so have a go!!!!!
Old 10-24-2005, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You need to have crack.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had to think about this sentence for a little while before it made sense to me.

Thanks
Old 10-24-2005, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd say you are 70%. My only concern is negative #3. That makes me worry that she falls in the category of what you might call "movie star niceness" (I just coined that phrase)where she takes it upon herself to make guys out of her league feel good about the attention she gives them, never considering that they may start to think they have a chance with her. If that's the case you are drawing dead. But you'll find out almost instantly so it won't be a prolonged ordeal.

[/ QUOTE ]

so its +EV

ToP says you take the bet.
Old 10-25-2005, 03:30 AM

If he suspects she's about to reject him, he can always just quickly turn it around and reject her. I think that works, doesnt it?
Old 10-25-2005, 04:11 AM

I say your going to be fine, so get going and ask her out. Keep us updated with the results
Old 10-25-2005, 04:30 AM

Wow.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:36 AM

I'll probably ask her out thursday. That way I can get a good read on her tomorrow, and then hit it out of the park after our end of the week exam. She's supposed to have a gift for me when she gets back from her vacation tomorrow. Also, if things go bad on thursday, I only have to survive for 24 hours or so before I have my friday afternoon therapy session. And thursday is sort of the end of the week for me so if necessary I can always crawl into a bottle of Grey Goose, or drag a friend to the strip club or some other lonely sicko guy activity.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll probably ask her out thursday. That way I can get a good read on her tomorrow, and then hit it out of the park after our end of the week exam. She's supposed to have a gift for me when she gets back from her vacation tomorrow. Also, if things go bad on thursday, I only have to survive for 24 hours or so before I have my friday afternoon therapy session. And thursday is sort of the end of the week for me so if necessary I can always crawl into a bottle of Grey Goose, or drag a friend to the strip club or some other lonely sicko guy activity.

[/ QUOTE ]

If she doesnt dig you it isn't the end of the world. Are you scribbling her name on your notepad and flipping through Wedding Magazines? Lighten Up, there are plenty of girls.