Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2005, 07:01 PM

Default Re: I can\'t believe Empire Poker is giving people their money!

[ QUOTE ]
This is the only business I know where you can double in size, make money every day and be asked about rumours of "collapse"

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly.

Thanks for chiming in on this very obvious aspect TPCEO.
Empire doesn't have as many players as before...I just think it's silly to assume that they will go broke because they ONLY have a few thousand players (listed as 8k during prime-time hours....but some of those are not empire's of course).

[ QUOTE ]

We did just today fix one of our major marketing shortcomings in my view however

[/ QUOTE ]

I won't harp on it too much because it's been mentioned before...but I am going to bring it up again.
The most significant short-coming on TP is the lack of a 2d or mini-view option.

It is extremely difficult to see the board-cards on the tables there (as well as make out the suits) when multi-tabling. The reason for this is that the board cards are very small and they are angled AWAY from the player's perspective.
It's a bit better following the betting action there compared to before...but is still difficult compared to other sites.

If there was a more easily-readable version of True out there I can almost guarantee that my play there would increase significantly.

The bonus-points structure and prizes (vegas trip and Bahamas cruise have caught my eye) as well as the monthly promotions are really really good.
Your site is clearly trying to entice their players to play a lot of hands.

It's just a shame that the site that has some of the very best rewards and incentives for high-volume play also happens to be one of the most difficult on which to play a high-volume of hands.
Old 10-18-2005, 07:15 PM

Default Re: I can\'t believe Empire Poker is giving people their money!

I'd like really ask you to give Bob's comments some thoughts because IMO he is dead on. If you want the high volume multitablers then this must be addressed. Of course it is entirely possible that you have concluded it to be in TP's best interest to slow down the number of TAG multitablers at your site. I can think of a few very good reasons for this.