Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2005, 08:20 PM

Default Re: I\'m back, serious thoughts on possible 215 ROI\'s

how r the 10s going?
Old 09-21-2005, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
in the way that Irie is grouping Giga in with the others, he doesn't hint that Giga is anything but world class. i would definitely venture to say that for someone reading his posts in this thread for the first time, could very well assume Giga is such.

[/ QUOTE ]

You think?

<font color="white"> Since subtlety and irony are clearly lost on you, I'll try to make it more clear. Of course Giga is world class. I'd be amazed if you could find one good player who feels otherwise.
Old 09-21-2005, 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how r the 10s going?

[/ QUOTE ]

Teach me, Yoda!!!111
Old 09-21-2005, 08:25 PM

datamine me, use poker prophecy, ill send my sng tracker, anythin u need to verify my results then see where i compare.

and im willing to bet 5k that i have a better roi over 500+ SnGs than irieguy at the 109s.
Old 09-21-2005, 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
datamine me, use poker prophecy, ill send my sng tracker, anythin u need to verify my results then see where i compare.

and im willing to bet 5k that i have a better roi over 500+ SnGs than irieguy at the 109s.

[/ QUOTE ]

As tempting as making a prop bet with you is...
Old 09-21-2005, 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im completely rational and i stand by everything i say, i havent had internet for almost a month now so thats why i havent been on here, but i am sorry i know it is very very possible to have better numbers then irieguys completely arbitrary numbers, there is no way a great players ROI at the 100s is only 12% and i 8 table i really dont care who you talk to, i will bet that if i could choose 4 players from my own choosing and me each played 1000 SnGs so 5000 to really reduce variance and there was a real large bet as an incentive then the ROI over 5000 SnGs would be over 12%, if u wanna take that bet i would be willing to put up 10k of my own money so if we get 4 more i would be willing to make a 50k bet that over 5000 SnGs the ROI would be greater than 12%.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 09-21-2005, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im completely rational and i stand by everything i say, i havent had internet for almost a month now so thats why i havent been on here, but i am sorry i know it is very very possible to have better numbers then irieguys completely arbitrary numbers, there is no way a great players ROI at the 100s is only 12% and i 8 table i really dont care who you talk to, i will bet that if i could choose 4 players from my own choosing and me each played 1000 SnGs so 5000 to really reduce variance and there was a real large bet as an incentive then the ROI over 5000 SnGs would be over 12%, if u wanna take that bet i would be willing to put up 10k of my own money so if we get 4 more i would be willing to make a 50k bet that over 5000 SnGs the ROI would be greater than 12%.

[/ QUOTE ]

freemoney although I agree with you, it doesnt do much for our case when you don't use capital letters and or paragraphs!
Old 09-21-2005, 08:41 PM

i mean im not here to gain peoples respect or for irieguy to care for what i say, i think 2+2 is a good learning tool even though its cluttered with alot of crap, whether or not marginal winners at the 10s think im a good player or sweat my nuts does little for me
Old 09-21-2005, 08:45 PM

...you dont have the money
Old 09-21-2005, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...you dont have the money

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I hear, I don't need money to bet props with you. Loser just doesn't pay, right?