Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2005, 01:46 AM

Default Re: Best Mouse for POKER.

i just bought the mx1000 the other week from cc, great mouse. Its big and fits my hand well, i love playing on my bed and being able to use the mouse on literally any surface. The thing is awsome. of course if i start developing carpal tunnel, i might have to get something else
Old 09-13-2005, 02:28 PM

Default Re: Best Mouse for POKER.

I retired my Logitech wireless mouse several months ago due to both the battery thing and constant wrist pain. Bought a Vertical mouse which immediately solved the wrist pain problem but after a few months began having pain in the shoulder.

Just yesterday I went to Best Buy to get a new keyboard (major coffee spill) and found a package deal on a keyboard and Gyration mouse.

It's going to take a little getting used to, but the thing is actually pretty cool. I do fine with it on one or two games but still reach for the "real" mouse when action gets intense on three games. I've found that I can comfortably "drive" with my right hand on the Vertical mouse and use the Gyration in my left hand for clicking; I've even been able to use only the Gyration left-handed for two games.

It's an interesting gadget, very well made, and works much better than I had expected ... but there is somewhat of a learning curve ... and no batteries to replace. Something to look into, particularly for those experiencing wrist pain.

Added: By the way, it is very nice for web surfing, email, etc., so even if it doesn't turn out to be ideal for multi-table poker it still gives the old wrist a break from being cramped into one position all the time.