Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2005, 04:13 AM

Default Re: Tom Tancredo: Republican Colorado, USA Says Yes!

[ QUOTE ]
So what would you do if Al-Qaeda loaded a nuke and a scud missle into a cargo ship and sailed 60 miles offshore NYC, launching the nuke into the heart of the city, killing 6 million New Yorkers?

[/ QUOTE ]

That would trigger an instant "eliminate islam".
Absolutelty and irrevoccably illegal, immoral and punishable by death to believe, practice or advocate the Islamic faith.
And you can wring your hands all day, but that would be the outcome if i had any say in it.
Just to be clear,I think our current White House is run by the Keystone Kops, so don't mistake me for neocon.
But a nuclear weapon used against us in the name of allah would put that name on the same list as the dodo.
Any position to the contrary simply has no standing.
Old 08-13-2005, 06:47 AM

Default A bit of advice.

[ QUOTE ]
I'll have a double-quarter-pounder with lettuce and tomato, hold the mayo, please...

[/ QUOTE ]

DoubleQuarter pounder has 730 calories and 40 grams of fat,19 of which are saturated.

A healthy mind needs a healthy body. I suggest a sandwich of felafel made in olive oil, a slather of hummus and you dont have to hold the harisa or the tahina. Calories about 450, fat 16 grams, 3.5 from saturated fats and plenty of proteins --- much better for you.

Like the Falafel there is plenty of good things in the middle east. Specially their culture.
Old 08-13-2005, 01:37 PM

"2. Saudia Arabia. The financial backer and HQ of the Wahabi cultists which preaches death to infidels."

Wahhabism is a highly conservative sect and some notorious Islamist terrorists have some sort of wahhabist roots but it is not synonymous with terrorism or support for terrorism. Many Wahhabi clerics are sincerely critical of both killing civilians and of suicide missions, regarding suicide as a grave sin, and supportive of the Saudi monarchy, which bin Laden wants to overthrow. Equating with wahhabism with terrorism is like saying all Seventh Day Adventists are suicidal arsonists. Wahhabist thought is much more concerned with eradicating the worship of anything other than God from Islam than with converting or attacking "infidels."

"3. Pakistan. A hotbed of Wahabism."

Pakistan is not a hotbed of Wahhabism. The main conservative brand of Islam in Pakistan is Deobandism, which has some things in common with Wahhabism but is not the same movement.
Old 08-13-2005, 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So what would you do if Al-Qaeda loaded a nuke and a scud missle into a cargo ship and sailed 60 miles offshore NYC, launching the nuke into the heart of the city, killing 6 million New Yorkers?

[/ QUOTE ]

That would trigger an instant "eliminate islam".
Absolutelty and irrevoccably illegal, immoral and punishable by death to believe, practice or advocate the Islamic faith.
And you can wring your hands all day, but that would be the outcome if i had any say in it.
Just to be clear,I think our current White House is run by the Keystone Kops, so don't mistake me for neocon.
But a nuclear weapon used against us in the name of allah would put that name on the same list as the dodo.
Any position to the contrary simply has no standing.

[/ QUOTE ]

So presumably if some Christians let off a nuclear bomb in New York in the name of God it would be right to outlaw Christianity and kill all Christians?
Old 08-13-2005, 04:55 PM

Default Re: Islam

[ QUOTE ]
Yes I'm serious.

I don't need to justify it any more than I'd have to justify killing Nazis.

[/ QUOTE ]

You and Islamic fanatics have got a lot in common, maybe you should meet up for a drink?
Old 08-13-2005, 05:38 PM

Absolutely.
Old 08-13-2005, 07:08 PM

What are you basing this on?
Old 08-14-2005, 06:26 PM

Right. I was hoping this would make you see how ridiculous your logic is but apparently you're being stubborn or are plain crazy.