Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2005, 06:11 PM

Default Re: jennicide returns!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm slightly disturbed by your post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only slightly? Thats the last time I try to fix you up... next time you better be totally disturbed or not at all.

Jen lives in Delaware (why I can't imagine... its a hell hole of a state from what I have experienced of it, but thats her choice), JBB lives in NYC (hurah) so I guess it was never meant to be between you two anyway.

Good luck at the 100/200 game Jen. Happy to hear that you are rolled for it.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, I'd love to be in the LA or San Diego area. But I'm very close with my parents and live at home with them. I'm an only child for some background information. The separation will be tough for me, but it will be inevitable because I love the west coast.

GL to you also and thank you.
Old 08-02-2005, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only slightly? Thats the last time I try to fix you up... next time you better be totally disturbed or not at all.

Jen lives in Delaware (why I can't imagine... its a hell hole of a state from what I have experienced of it, but thats her choice), JBB lives in NYC (hurah) so I guess it was never meant to be between you two anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, I'd love to be in the LA or San Diego area. But I'm very close with my parents and live at home with them. I'm an only child for some background information. The separation will be tough for me, but it will be inevitable because I love the west coast.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I should preface my Delaware diss by saying norther Delaware near Cape May isn't that bad. I've been there every month recently to see my 7 month old niece (my brother's a Coastie... huge military family and I'm the black sheep... or is that pimp?), although the people are a bit back woods I actually enjoy my time there.

Keep us up to date with your 100/200 play regardless if it's good or bad results. I know you don't like a magnifying glass on your life, but lets face it.. its too late to turn back now.

Old 08-02-2005, 06:25 PM

Delaware does have the best micro bottled beer - Dogfish Head 60 IPA [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 08-02-2005, 06:31 PM

Why is it that the thread is totally crap everytime this chick comes up?

And more importantly, who the hell chooses to live in Delaware?
Old 08-02-2005, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Delaware does have the best micro bottled beer - Dogfish Head 60 IPA [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's so funny that you say that. My parents are regulars of that bar! It's pretty strong beer. They always drink the Immortale. I'm a vodka/martini drinker so the Dog Fish Head vodka is pretty good for me.
Old 08-02-2005, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I should preface my Delaware diss by saying norther Delaware near Cape May isn't that bad. I've been there every month recently to see my 7 month old niece (my brother's a Coastie... huge military family and I'm the black sheep... or is that pimp?), although the people are a bit back woods I actually enjoy my time there.

Keep us up to date with your 100/200 play regardless if it's good or bad results. I know you don't like a magnifying glass on your life, but lets face it.. its too late to turn back now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, will do.
Old 08-02-2005, 06:40 PM

Isn't the immortale like $9 per bottle??? I'll have to try it. I've heard their rum isn't very good.
Old 08-02-2005, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually I should preface my Delaware diss by saying norther Delaware near Cape May isn't that bad. I've been there every month recently to see my 7 month old niece

[/ QUOTE ]
You don't know Delaware geography very well.
Old 08-02-2005, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Isn't the immortale like $9 per bottle??? I'll have to try it. I've heard their rum isn't very good.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know it's pretty expensive, and exceptionally strong. A little bit too strong for me. I like my light beers =) I've never tried the Rum either. If you're ever in Delaware, you have to check out the bar. Really down to earth people, good bands, and great food. The drinks are definitely the added bonus [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-02-2005, 07:45 PM

I knew someone from Delaware once - she said the whole goddamn state was owned by Dupont.

RB