Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you think it is cool to wear headphones and listen to a ipod while at the poker table?
Yes 8 8.99%
No 81 91.01%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-14-2005, 12:48 PM

Default Re: Should I?

I dont allow people to treat me this way.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:13 PM

Ever think about what other guy she's gonna call if you don't take the job?

And you dated this girl when she was with another guy previously. Their relationship is gone already. Whether you do this or not. Nothing will change.

There's a difference between seeking out a taken girl to try to get with her while her boyfriend's gone, and getting with her at her request as you've done before. I mean, she's the one with moral issues, not you.

I don't know what's holding you back.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But really, there must be some ethical considerations here, but I can't figure out what they are, since I think monogamy is stupid and favor promiscuity within reason. Still, I think there should be some respect for other persons' relationships, and I can't just dismiss this as "well, let her and her boyfriend work this stuff out" because I know what's going on and I've got some responsibility here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Davis, look at it this way. She is a scumbag. You aren't converting her. You aren't making her cheat and if anything you would be doing her boyfriend a favor by letting her and you get caught. If I had a cheating woman, by all means [censored] the crap out of her. Just let me know afterwards as I don't care for Michael Davis sloppy seconds. As long as you weren't the first cheat I won't be mad at you.

If this helps you with the other woman (and it probably will) it may not be the best sign in the world. This also sounds like your only shot with the "friend". I really don't see how your reasoning for not screwing her are valid. If she's not boning you she WILL BONE SOMEONE ELSE while her boyfriend is out of town. She's a cheating whore that doesn't give a [censored] about her boyfriend and there is nothing you can do to change that.

That being said, I don't know if I would do it because I don't sleep with people I don't trust. Just friends and lovers for me, it's just the way I am. Her being ultra hot and "best lay I've ever had" might make me weak for a couple of weeks though, it's hard to tell as I've never been in that position. I've only screwed single people (well there was this one married girl, but her husband gave me permission) and I hate scumbags.

P.S. Wrap it up. Odds of a woman like this having something incurable? About 100%. Odds of her caring if she gives it to you? About 1%. She cares about getting her rush or sexual fix more than she does about other people. It's just the way she is.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Given your description you may be more interested in sexual gratification, but this alternate option may be gratifying in a different way...

-Raise her expectations.
-Tell her how you have not been able to stop thinking about her.
-Tell her how she is the best lay ever.
-Tell her how excited you got when you heard her message.
-Get together and get her tipsy.
-Tell her all the dirty things you want to do to her.
-etc. etc. etc.

Then have your cell phone ring and tell her sorry but something came up and you have to run. Don't tell her what it is. Leave. Don't call back. Don't respond to her messages.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a very good option - the bitch is using you
Old 07-14-2005, 01:25 PM

My god...your avatar is outstanding.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:25 PM

easiest. poll. ever

#1 in a heartbeat
Old 07-14-2005, 01:27 PM

so you want to have sex with a girl who has a boyfriend? that's a bad idea.

also you are too much of a girly man to not get emotionally attached to an ex-gf once you start doing her again. you will want her to leave her b/f and be yours again. this is all good btw, it means you have some sort of ethical basis for living.

dont do it.
Old 07-16-2005, 09:23 AM

Update: I got another obvious call late this evening but I did not come down from Moral Mountain and didn't hit it. So I am an OOT failure and it feels pretty good.

Incidentally, I now know way too many locals on this forum and there is potential that they will meet the people I talk about. I regret the gradual loss of anonymity as now I'm forced to be less candid.

-Michael
Old 07-16-2005, 06:44 PM

The fact that you are in grad school and need to ask this question seriously concerns me.

Lawrence
Old 07-16-2005, 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't just dismiss this as "well, let her and her boyfriend work this stuff out" because I know what's going on and I've got some responsibility here

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you can and no you don't!!