Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2005, 03:26 AM

Default Re: 2+2 mIRC Chat

As a precaution, I have PM'ed wacki with my real name and home address.

His instructions are to come to my house and put a bullet in my fucking head if I ever start to care enough about a free poker chat room such that I spend more than 30 seconds typing or thinking about some ridiculous dispute regarding its use. If I make myself look like half the cretin either of you donks have, I told him to kill my family too.

I know I can count on him.

NT
Old 07-08-2005, 05:17 AM

Default TimeIsUp banned SpicyF from the Forums

TimeIsUp, I don't know who you are, and I don't care that you're a moderator. Banning SpicyF was a stupid move on your part, and you need to reinstate his account asap.

I don't care if he kicked you from a [censored] chatroom. I created that channel myself. It wasn't Mason or David or anything. It is unofficial, and is not related to the 2+2 company. The beef you have with Spicy needs to stay there. Banning him from these forums for something that happened there is just ridiculous.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:28 AM

Default Re: TimeIsUp banned SpicyF from the Forums

[ QUOTE ]
TimeIsUp, I don't know who you are, and I don't care that you're a moderator. Banning SpicyF was a stupid move on your part, and you need to reinstate his account asap.

I don't care if he kicked you from a [censored] chatroom. I created that channel myself. It wasn't Mason or David or anything. It is unofficial, and is not related to the 2+2 company. The beef you have with Spicy needs to stay there. Banning him from these forums for something that happened there is just ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is true, TimeIsUp needs to have his moderator privileges revoked immediately. If banning someone from the 2+2 forums due as a personal vendetta due to something that happened outside of these forums is not reason to remove someone as a moderator, I don't know what is.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:37 AM

I concur. Banning SpicyF for what he did outside of the
forums is horrible.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

If this is true, TimeIsUp needs to have his moderator privileges revoked immediately. If banning someone from the 2+2 forums due as a personal vendetta due to something that happened outside of these forums is not reason to remove someone as a moderator, I don't know what is.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-08-2005, 05:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-08-2005, 05:41 AM

OK. I have just seen the following:

"Your account has been banned or locked: Abusing powers / Disrespecting Mod"

Someone "disrespects" a mod somewhere outside of the forums and the mods ban him from 2+2? So I can no longer call Dynasty a tool when I see him in Vegas without getting banned?

I don't know who TheTimeIsUp is or why he's a mod. But I can think of no better reason to remove someone as a mod than this exact behavior. He has shown that he is clearly not capable of using the judgement required for this role.

If TheTimeIsUp remains a moderator, this whole moderator thing is a complete joke.

FWIW, I just sent this message to Mat:

Mat,

I do not know if what is written in this thread is true or not. If it is though (which it seems to be based on his posts in the thread), I sincerely believe you must remove moderator privileges from TheTimeIsUp. I think you and the moderators do a great job on the forums. However, once is too many times for a moderator to abuse his power for a personal vendetta. He has gone way past the line here and this is beyond unacceptable.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:47 AM

How the hell are you a mod with this many posts yet no one has any idea who you are?
Old 07-08-2005, 06:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
banning people that didnt do anything wrong is kind of lame, I support banning spicyf till he un- bans me and stops being stupid with his power of being a op or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Banning someone on the forum over actions "committed" outside of the forum is absolutely ridiculous, and if any level headed person would step back and look at it, they would see why this is the case.
Old 07-08-2005, 06:02 AM

This thread just keeps getting better and better. 5 stars!