Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2005, 11:58 PM

Default Re: C.H.U.M.P Round 7or something

Detruncate luckboxes his way past the esteemed Sarge85. Even I can't screw things up when the deck hits me that hard.

Good matches, sir.
Old 07-29-2005, 09:38 AM

congrats and bump.

I want this thing to roll on so I can get paid. I think bottomset was just using us for investment money [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

BOTTOMSET? HEY, BOTTOMSET? Who's next?

Edit: I see that the bracket was already updated. When's the btspider match? Also, I forget, what's the payout structure? Is it 40,25,10,5,5,5,5,5 ?
Old 08-04-2005, 07:30 AM

bump

I haven't heard from btspider in awhile. Does he know that he has a match?
Old 08-04-2005, 03:24 PM

I'll PM him. He was so anxious to get going that I thought I'd see how long it took him to notice that he had a match. Well... that and I've been busy.
Old 08-17-2005, 11:52 PM

The usual stupid bump.

bottomset, did you give up on this?

Isn't btspider supposed to play? Is there any reason people aren't dropped?

I hate to be the annoying guy here, but I'm pretty sure I'm in the money and I'd kind of like to see it eventually. At the very least, get my entry back.
Old 08-18-2005, 02:06 AM

Hi there. Sorry for all the delay. Spider pm'ed me yesterday or the day before to say that he was really busy due to a new job and should probably just pull out at this point. I figured it was only fair to give him a chance to reconsider given how long he waited for a match and fired off another PM to that effect. I haven't seen him around or on AIM lately, so I'm not sure how long we should give him to reply.

It's really up to you. If you don't mind waiting a little longer we could see what happens, or we could just accept his withdrawl and get down to the part where you kick my ass. PM me or drop me an IM if you want to talk about things.

If bottomset is reading, spider wanted to make clear that he was not forfeiting any prize money he was due. And is there any point continuing with this stuff at this point? Is the other bracket even playing anymore?
Old 08-18-2005, 07:29 AM

The way I figure it is that you and me are the only ones with this thread in our fav. list, so no one even notices and continues to forget that this ever happened.

Wait for a response from btspider for a few days, and if nothing, then I guess we can play.

We could also be jerks and PM everyone still in both brackets to force the situation a little more?

Edit: I just looked at the other bracket and there are 3 games that can happen simultaneously, and then 1 more, while we only have 1 and 1 or just 1. There just isn't that much left. I think I'm going to PM all those guys and remind them that they have a few bucks in this thing and they need to play.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:46 AM

I'm still in, and have pmed the guy i'm supposed to play multiple times to no avail.

PM away...
Old 08-18-2005, 09:53 AM

I finally have enough $ to be playing at stars/paradise. w00t! When you wanna do this?

RGW
Old 08-18-2005, 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
We could also be jerks and PM everyone still in both brackets to force the situation a little more?

Edit: ... I think I'm going to PM all those guys and remind them that they have a few bucks in this thing and they need to play.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's not being a jerk. It's a good idea. I would also suggest that if after several attempts, if there is no response, the hook comes out. But making some PM contact tries first, and posting the result of the contact attempts is a good idea.