Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2005, 05:26 PM

Default Re: Antonio the magician is my hero, i wish i can grow up to be like h

I'm in my forties, and am not American. So I've only ever used the word 'tool' to mean:
(a) things that you fix broken stuff with; and (occasionally)
(b) something you do in a small British sports car, like an MG.

But I gotta say that the magician comes off here as a fucking tool of the highest order.
Old 05-16-2005, 09:44 PM

Default Re: Antonio the magician is my hero, i wish i can grow up to be like him

[ QUOTE ]
I always thought he looked like a condescending prick, It's unfortunate that my judgemental ass was right.

I say from this day forward, if by chance I'm in a tournament with Antonio (yeah, not likely) and I happen to bust him out (even less likely) I will do his little chump ass wave as he carries his sorry feminine shirt wearing ass to the rail.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-17-2005, 12:58 AM

Default Re: Antonio the magician is my hero, i wish i can grow up to be like h

Had to change my avatar in honor of this great find.. Thank you sir

- MAC
Old 05-17-2005, 04:32 PM

Default Re: Antonio the magician is my hero, i wish i can grow up to be like him

It gets worse:

http://www.magicantonio.com/rocks-n-rings.php

You can thank Paul Philips for pointing me to Antonios website.
Old 05-17-2005, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It gets worse:

http://www.magicantonio.com/rocks-n-rings.php

You can thank Paul Philips for pointing me to Antonios website.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe he actually had that put up on his website. I only vomited in my mouth a little when I read the first article, but for the website I had to reach for a bucket.

What a complete, utter moron.

People who rag on Dan N. constantly need to readjust and re-aim. How completely naive, insulated and just plain dumb does wave-boy have to be not to realize how he's coming off?
Old 05-17-2005, 05:00 PM

Maybe the only thing Phil Hellmuth has ever said that I agree with was when he said to Antonio something to effect,"show some class and stop waving your hands and shake my hand".
He needs to get off his high horse. Maybe hitting the weight room wouldn't hurt either. At 5'10" and 140lbs (my estimate), he better watch his cockiness. I bet even most of the 2+2ers could kick his ass.
Old 05-17-2005, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe the only thing Phil Hellmuth has ever said that I agree with was when he said to Antonio something to effect,"show some class and stop waving your hands and shake my hand".

[/ QUOTE ]

And Phil's comment would have had a lot more impact if Phil hadn't been acting like his normal immature jerk self prior to making that comment to "wave boy." After having seen Esfandiari on several shows since then, though, I've got to agree that neither one of them has much class at all.