Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2005, 03:28 PM

Default Re: New AM Spreadsheet with Poker Tracker Import (ver 2.3d)

The links are dead for me. Is this still availible? Can one of you guys email it to me?
Old 05-01-2005, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I get a message that says my tournaments were not imported because of errors. What can I do about this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I get the same message. About 15-20% of my sngs are imported into the spreadsheet (interestingly enough only those from january and april are imported). I have all the tournament summaries in PT and can't figure out what is wrong.
Old 05-01-2005, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And another thing, I use Open-office a freeware you can find here http://www.openoffice.org/It's quiclky installed. May be someone could try to run the spreadsheet with openoffice to know if the problem is that ?

[/ QUOTE ]Hmmm..I suspect that it's a limitation of Open Office, but I've never tried to run it.Has anyone else had any experience running the SS with Open Office? If not, I'll see about trying it when I get back to my PC.
Old 05-01-2005, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The links are dead for me. Is this still availible? Can one of you guys email it to me?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's been a new version released since this post. Try the general link and download the one you find there.
Old 05-01-2005, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I get a message that says my tournaments were not imported because of errors. What can I do about this?

[/ QUOTE ]I get the same message. About 15-20% of my sngs are imported into the spreadsheet (interestingly enough only those from january and april are imported). I have all the tournament summaries in PT and can't figure out what is wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]This is usually missing summaries, but it sounds like it's something different for you. I would first upgrade to the latest version (2.3f) and see if that fixes your problem. If not, PM me and I'll try and help you figure it out.
Old 05-01-2005, 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There's been a new version released since this post. Try the general link and download the one you find there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm having trouble finding this general link. If it's the one in the first post in this thread, that doesn't work for me either.
Old 05-01-2005, 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm having trouble finding this general link. If it's the one in the first post in this thread, that doesn't work for me either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try the link in this thread. If that doesn't work, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send it to you directly.
Old 05-02-2005, 10:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And another thing, I use Open-office a freeware you can find here http://www.openoffice.org/It's quiclky installed. May be someone could try to run the spreadsheet with openoffice to know if the problem is that ?

[/ QUOTE ]Hmmm..I suspect that it's a limitation of Open Office, but I've never tried to run it.Has anyone else had any experience running the SS with Open Office? If not, I'll see about trying it when I get back to my PC.

[/ QUOTE ]

After loading up Open Office, it looks like it doesn't support running VB scripts. Since all the import code is written in VBA, it probably won't work for anyone using Open Office.