Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2005, 01:59 PM

Default Re: A narrative.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Except OJ didn't do it.
The only way you could know this is if you were the real killer. Just because an inept prosecution couldn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he didn't do it only means he is innocent in the eyes of the courts but proves nothing.
http://www.cnn.com/US/OJ/simpson.civil.trial/
I don't think I need to point out that this also proves nothing, allthough I just did.
Old 04-11-2005, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is going to be like OJ finding the 'real' killer.
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

Except OJ didn't do it.

Doesn't change the fact that what Kaz did to GrannyMae was awful.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dead's ineptitude strikes again.
~Justin
Old 04-11-2005, 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you want anyone to begin to believe your story i think the first step would be to describe who has access to this computer you are using and why your passwords werent secured.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Paradise account was a newly created account, so what I'd like to know is, if it was some unknown person who created this new account to cheat Granny, how is it that Kaz knows that account's password? Which he admits here...

Granny, I will absolutely pay you back for any money you lost on this transaction, hopefully all the money has been left on the paradise account. It is frozen at the moment, but I have changed the password and locked down my e-mail address.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice work Razor, I didn't even think of that. Maybe the scammer kept his passwords in a public place just like Kaz and Kaz found them?
~Justin
Old 04-11-2005, 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Except OJ didn't do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only way you could know this is if you were the real killer. Just because an inept prosecution couldn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he didn't do it only means he is innocent in the eyes of the courts but proves nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.cnn.com/US/OJ/simpson.civil.trial/

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I need to point out that this also proves nothing, allthough I just did.

[/ QUOTE ]

It proves that his guilt is somewhere between a majority and a preponderance.
Old 04-11-2005, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

It proves that his guilt is somewhere between a majority and a preponderance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which proves what? That he may have done it?
Old 04-11-2005, 02:21 PM

This was determined to be false?

yes.

i assumed it because he already had the name at stars and i just could not believe he had never played there.

acct was created 1 minute after his first post where he offered to help, so the other poster who says it could have been different person setting up acct. is mistaken.

account was open for a total of 2 minutes before i transferred the money. turns out that this is what got me my $230 of the $660 back. he had not even verified email (which was not needed because he did not make any real money depos)
Old 04-11-2005, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I assume this to mean GrannyMae is out $660-$230 so down $430. This I will pay her back. I was not the one who took it, but it is under my name, it was my mistake to leave my passwords availible like that, and not a mistake I intend to forget.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you crazy or just plain stupid?

Do you know that with every dumbass sentence you type you actually say you are guilty?

[ QUOTE ]
Naturally, any money in the account I would transfer back, but I believe it is empty at the moment.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-11-2005, 06:28 PM

Maybe my premises are wrong but I don't understand one thing, Granny - you have his real name and where he lives - why not contact the local police? I thought internet fraud was a crime in pretty much every US and Canadian jurisdiction. I believe Ebay recommends this course and I've read news articles of what happened when they showed up at the perpetrators house in EBay fraud cases.
Old 04-11-2005, 07:09 PM

Kaz,

I hope you are lurking.. The WSEX odds of going to jail just went from 1-3 to 8-10.... I may have trouble sleeping at night if I were you [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

The investigation is on b@#%t
Old 04-11-2005, 07:14 PM

someone actually emailed me this persons exact name, street addy and phone number. however, it is time to let it go because i got most of the money back and learned a valuable lesson.

some of that lesson, fwiw, is that these OOT people can rack up posts very quickly. the rest of the lesson is that i'm lucky i got a dime back because i was the st00pid fuk.