Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2005, 02:34 PM

Default Re: Will I go to hell if I hit it?

[ QUOTE ]
Rent the movie "Blame it on Rio" and then decide.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will. I would like you to consider thst this is not just some perverted fantasy or whacked-out deal. Well, maybe it is whacked-out, but it's not like I'm sitting around looking for this.

I think most men would agree sometimes you just know something's going to happen. And it made me feel creepy. Which is exactly why I figured I would ask this group of overintelligent undersexed poker players what they would do.

How many of you will tell me in all honesty you would turn down any beautiful 19 year old woman who showed up on your doorstep?

Where are you Peaches? Help me baby. ElD, I would have respected your opinion up until that cucumber thing. Which no one was smart enough to ... sorry, n/m
Old 03-30-2005, 02:37 PM

Can you give examples of how she's "slutting" on you?

Maybe, you're just having old man fantasies and her flirtations aren't really there.

I am not saying this is true, it's just that more information is needed to know if she really wants you. Has she grabbed your crotch? Licks her lips and tells you she wants you? What do you mean by she's "slutting out?"

And pics would help.
Old 03-30-2005, 02:37 PM

How many of you will tell me in all honesty you would turn down any beautiful 19 year old woman who showed up on your doorstep?

[/ QUOTE ]

i think that most would agree that hooking up with a 19 year old as a one time thing is ok. but you said that you would take her as your wife. thats where it gets odd...
Old 03-30-2005, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if going to hell is your main concern, first you must consider if you would be going to hell anyway. if so, might as well hit it.

[/ QUOTE ]

At the moment I am guessing I stand better than 50/50 to go upstairs. I may not have a large enough sample.

As to the future I shall not predict.
Old 03-30-2005, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think most men would agree sometimes you just know something's going to happen. And it made me feel creepy. Which is exactly why I figured I would ask this group of overintelligent undersexed poker players what they would do.

[/ QUOTE ]

why did you feel creepy? Think about that for a sec...your subconscious is already responding to what you forsee as a possibility.

Its not creepy that you have a connection. Its not creepy that "if the circumstances were different" (ie she was your age) you'd want to marry her...what's really wrong is that this is a friends daughter, and like it or not you held a position of power, trust, and authority with her.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If it was the girlfriend of a friend, I wouldn't do it, and daughter >> girlfriend on the wrongness scale as someone's already pointed out. How would you feel if a friend of yours wanted to bang your daughter? I'd beat the [censored] out of him, serious martial art skills or not.
Old 03-30-2005, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
twice

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a vote for going to hell twice or hitting it twice?

Tx
Old 03-30-2005, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if going to hell is your main concern, first you must consider if you would be going to hell anyway. if so, might as well hit it.

[/ QUOTE ]

At the moment I am guessing I stand better than 50/50 to go upstairs. I may not have a large enough sample.

As to the future I shall not predict.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're not serious about the hell part of this question are you? if you're more worried about hell than your friend, his daughter and everyone's relationship afterwards, then any helpful suggestions at this point are moot.
Old 03-30-2005, 02:48 PM

If you're prepared to lose your best friend, screw his daughter.

Wow, what an awesome sentence.
Old 03-30-2005, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

duh

* Your friend knows serious martial arts
* All of your friends would disown you
* She might actually just show up and fall into your arms with no action on your part

This is high stakes boys. You seem to think I'm on the fifty cent table.

[/ QUOTE ]

And so you think your friend with dead wife, 39 year old friend who helped raise his kids and smokin' 18 year old daughter isn't going to see some resemblance to his situation? And he knows SERIOUS martial arts?

Ahh, what was I thinking? Crazy me, there must be THOUSANDS of guys like that who read these forums! Carry on!

[/ QUOTE ]

He doesn't even know how to log into a computer. What was your point?

You thought he was here on the forum?

Fill out the SAT poll we need the low scorers. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2005, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Which is exactly why I figured I would ask this group of overintelligent undersexed poker players what they would do.

[/ QUOTE ]

About 95% of the posters in this forum would screw a rock if they thought there was a snake under it. Anyone who would screw his buddy's daughter should go live under a rock.

Anyone who would post here looking for moral guidance would read Phil Hellmuth looking for advice on low limit poker. You have to live with your decisions. Getting a majority vote of approval from this online animal house doesn't make it right.

You answered your own question in the original post:

[ QUOTE ]
There is no way you could live this down if it came out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe Woody Allen would have some more useful advice than you could get here.