Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2005, 09:09 PM

Default Re: Is it time to lay AA down to the turn raise?

Good point, I was too lazy to go back and read to see if you had position on him before my original post, lol. Ok well I guess Its either a fold on the turn or a call down. I would probably tend to call down more often then fold. But it really depends on your read on this player i guess.In light of you being out of position re raising is bad suggestion
Old 02-22-2005, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Go away.

[/ QUOTE ]

as long as he/she is being reasonable, he/she is a very good asset to the site.

[/ QUOTE ]

sthief, are you on crack? Every post I read by this idiot seems to be calculated to manipulate people into bizarre, destructive arguments and generate pointless, energy-sucking little drama queen scenes.

Every "strategy" post by this person that I've seen is deliberately designed to provoke these little emotional meltdowns and therefore whatever "reasonable" poker content they might contain is impossible to separate out from the constant neurotic creepiness of this need for hate and attention.

Maybe you're just trying to prove a point or this is some kind of experiment in psychological conditioning or something, but come on.

In no way is this person a good asset to the site. In fact as someone who doesn't follow the fundamental rules of honesty and respect without which this forum cannot function I say they don't deserve to participate.

/mc
Old 02-22-2005, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Go away.

[/ QUOTE ]

as long as he/she is being reasonable, he/she is a very good asset to the site.

[/ QUOTE ]

sthief, are you on crack? Every post I read by this idiot seems to be calculated to manipulate people into bizarre, destructive arguments and generate pointless, energy-sucking little drama queen scenes.

Every "strategy" post by this person that I've seen is deliberately designed to provoke these little emotional meltdowns and therefore whatever "reasonable" poker content they might contain is impossible to separate out from the constant neurotic creepiness of this need for hate and attention.

Maybe you're just trying to prove a point or this is some kind of experiment in psychological conditioning or something, but come on.

In no way is this person a good asset to the site. In fact as someone who doesn't follow the fundamental rules of honesty and respect without which this forum cannot function I say they don't deserve to participate.

/mc

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice to know you're the arbiter of who should and shouldn't be allowed to post here.

Oh wait, you're not.