Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2005, 10:24 AM

Default Re: partypoker stopping opening of multiple accounts on skins?

[ QUOTE ]
Are you saying to delet the whole folder "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" or just the Calculator.
I am not a computer whiz by any meens

[/ QUOTE ]

TylerD and Corey:
[ QUOTE ]
NO!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha!
Yeah. That was my initial reaction too.

Deleting the whole "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" would be very bad.
Old 01-14-2005, 10:44 AM

What does "similar" mean.

Like I said, I just did this Tuesday! I'm not going to go through the hassle of trying another account but once I start knocking down the IGMPAY bonuses one at a time, I feel fairly confident that I won't have too much trouble installing and running all the Party skins on the same machine.

Reading all these posts just makes me believe that a lot of people are going off half cocked and simply doing something wrong and then posting "the sky is falling threads."

If they do indeed decide to totally eliminate multiple skins playing, they would be idiots. I've said it before and I'm going to say it again. Party has it going on, they are leaps and bounds in front of the other Poker sites, they know exactly what they are doing. And everything points to the fact that it will remain that way. NONE of the other sites are making any moves to keep the masses happy.
Old 01-14-2005, 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What does "similar" mean.

[/ QUOTE ]

Deleted UCID in registry
Deleted all cookies in IE.
Renamed all installed Party Skin folders.
Skipped Indian rain dance [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Rebooted computer.
Verified UCID key was gone
Installed MultiPoker.

No joy logging in.
Old 01-14-2005, 11:11 AM

I'm assumming you didn't try using the same account or screen name as any other Party skin, but I had to ask.
Also, I assume you don't have Firefox?

If that isn't working then I would uninstall all Party clients, delete any folders it leaves behind, delete UCID, clear all cookies, download a fresh copy of whatever skin your trying to load, confirm UCID is gone, install and try it again. I would also, just to be safe get an additional email account from hotmail or yahoo and try using a different email address. You could also run a registry cleaner after uninstalling all clients to see if any registry keys were somehow left behind.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.
Old 01-14-2005, 11:14 AM

I just noticed that you said you sucessfully installed and created another account on Multi but then when you tried your other computer it hangs. Multi definately seems to hang more than the other Party skins I have....are you sure you can't get into Multi?

Also, since you've already sucessfully created a Multi account, just uninstall your current version (on the computer that hangs), get a fresh download and reinstall. If this doesn't work then there is something in your computer that Multi is sensing.
Old 01-29-2005, 12:52 PM

Sorry to bring this back up, but I'm trying to do this now to open a pokernow account and cannot get it to work. I have done all the things you listed with no luck. The only thing I haven't done is run a registry cleaner because I don't know what that is. Also, are you suppose to delete the entire calculator fold, or just the ucid thing? I deleted the calc folder.
Thanks!