Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2004, 03:51 AM

Default Re: Protest Empire-Everyone withdraw balances

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
At least until they reinstate the bonuses that were given.

[/ QUOTE ]

If all of you follow through then I will make well more than $500 from all of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

because of all the tourney players dumping money into limit ring games?

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant that if a substantial number of 2+2ers quit playing at Party/Empire, since we're the only people who seem to have known about this thing, the site would become significantly softer to the point where my BB/hr would increase and I'd make $500 extra or more within the next month or so.

OTOH, if only the Zoo forum pulled out, I could suffer doubly from this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, thats funny.
Old 09-29-2004, 03:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I meant that if a substantial number of 2+2ers quit playing at Party/Empire, since we're the only people who seem to have known about this thing, the site would become significantly softer to the point where my BB/hr would increase and I'd make $500 extra or more within the next month or so.

[/ QUOTE ]

So true.

It is $500 you weren't supposed to have. Stop whining about it everybody. You should be beating the games enough that $500 shouldn't matter that much.
Old 09-29-2004, 03:54 AM

Default I just talked to them on the phone...

they told me that it was a pay pro issue and to email info@pay-pro.com. aka they just got rid of me as quick as possible. i hate them a lot.

rj
Old 09-29-2004, 03:56 AM

what's really shady is that I instantly got my email that I've got a $500 bonus and a deadline to complete it. Then they never emailed to tell me not to work off the bonus. My bonus account was stuck at 796 for 1 hr before it finally posted as elapsed. Shady email me back that I also didn't and shouldn't be working off said bonus. Oh well time to withdrawl and back to party
Old 09-29-2004, 03:56 AM

Default Re: I just talked to them on the phone...

That's funny, because that was PayPro's number . I was told to email info@empirepoker.com.
Old 09-29-2004, 04:04 AM

haha $500 should not be expected but you should be reimbursed for the raked hands. Some may give empire the benefit of the doubt but they must have been red flagged when the noticed such a large influx of of $500 deposits and these are large I believe compared to their normal deposits. Well I found out about this early in the day and when my friend did it late tonight it still went through. About 12hrs. without a peep and then they suddenly discontinue it blah

For me I play 3-4 games of party 5-10 to 15/30 and simply put up 3-4 games of empire small NL games posting and folding with the exception of AA KK QQ. After 800 hands of posting and folding or pushing all in I came out with and ending balance of $505 definitely not worth the effort and headaches for $5. But it give me appreciation for what astro and scheids who do the 6 tables+. I don't care who you are $500 is still half my rent or 2 months car payments, not something to sneeze about
Old 09-29-2004, 04:08 AM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC

so party runs a better ship than empire......ha....they are all terrible, leave the skins if you are withdrawing from empire you bottom dwellers. oh, you cant they have the easiest games to beat and we are still crying that we got caught ganking a bonus. deal with there ineptness and take advantage of there player base, or move along hasnt that the way its always been, and in this case your side has minimal credence. the bonus was never yours to begin with.

my pc disclaimer: i understand that you are upset at putting effort towards this bonus. and by all means i hope you can get this rectified and still receive it, i am one to pinch from the corporations when possible, if i get snagged that is the cost of playing the game. get a hold of yourselves
Old 09-29-2004, 04:08 AM

yeah, i really feel bad for giving them the opportunity to make hundreds of dollars off of the hands i play. now they wont make any at all from me, brilliant!

rj
Old 09-29-2004, 04:13 AM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So true.

It is $500 you weren't supposed to have. Stop whining about it everybody. You should be beating the games enough that $500 shouldn't matter that much.

[/ QUOTE ]

well you have to realize that $500 to SOME of us is a big deal. I've had some expenses and problems and my bankroll is low, so I was excited about this. for a 3/6 player, $500 is a lot of money.

I'm not bitching, and I agree with everyone who's saying we got what we had coming for using a bonus that wasn't ours, but it's not fair to say things like "$500 shouldn't matter that much."

we can't all play poker on TV like you [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-29-2004, 04:17 AM

I agree totally. 500$ is a 1/4 of my roll [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]