FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2005, 12:09 PM

Default Re: clip of a guy getting knocked out

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yea i agree black people r better fighters but is something different in there brains that make them want to fight more.

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus. i wish i never opened this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

On average in the U.S. blacks grow up in a more violent environment. This may program them to be more violent people.

Using boxing as an example: The best boxers do not grow up in the suburbs. Back in the early part of this century, there were a number of very good Italian, Jewish and Irish boxers that came from poor neighborhoods and grew up in similar backgrounds. Today, there are more good hispanic and black boxers because that's who grows up in violent surroundings.

Someone (maybe Cus D'Amato?) said "the most telling commodity in boxing is violence." The people that have grown up with the most capacity for violence will tend to be better fighters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea that makes sence its still nuts that people still go around and try to start fights like this for no reason at all.

Like this one time my uncles really good friend and his wife where walking home from a bar in philly and where jumped by about 10 nizi punks. They where almost dead when someone found them and they where in the hospital for over a month. But also the nizis just so happend to pick the wrong people to [censored] with because my uncle and his friends have a very strong biker gathering and they stick together. No they are not pegans or anything but bikers are tru brothers when it comes to something like this. Anyway they knew who did this to the guy and the bikers took revange.

[/ QUOTE ]

how old are you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 09-20-2005, 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Im not a rasist but doesnt it seem F"ED up that all of these people r black. And also i remember this being a regular kind of think in HS with black people doing this Sh IT.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is because black people generally know how to fight. Two white guys fighting is generally not entertaining. Not that I find any of this overly entertaining anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea i agree black people r better fighters but is something different in there brains that make them want to fight more.

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus. i wish i never opened this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

What steel said was a little blunt I agree, but there is a valid question there.

It's the same as "Why are black people in general better athletes?" It's not a stereotype, but a generalization, and it's pretty obvious that black people are much better athletes than any other race.

So if there is something different about blacks that gives them this athletic edge, isn't it just as valid that there could be something different about black people that makes them generally more prone to be aggressive, and get into fights or break the law more than the average person?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it could be a strong possiblity. And sorry for making it so blunt i figured i would just get straight to my point. I just remember in HS which was about 50/50 blacks to everyone else. They seemed to want to start fights alot more over really stupid things then everyone else.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:12 PM

Yeah they should have jumped in there. No way he could take them all on if they had any balls. Kicks, to the side of the knee, groin and punches to the chin would lay him out.

At least try to get between them while he's stomping the guy on the ground. "Alright enough man, you beat the guy down. Look at him. Have mercy man."

But I'm a former correctional officer so I'm probably a little less averse to catching an ass beating than most.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
beat down by a gorilla.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is very funny
Old 09-20-2005, 12:23 PM

i think jake spelled it out.

black people = poor = bad enviroment = higher capacity for violence and viscousness.

blacks are better athletes because of their muscle fiber type i believe (fast twitch) i think.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That was probably staged. The guy who came out of the car definitely wasn't hitting very hard after he put the other guy down. You can tell he's pulling his punches. If a guy took ten full-strength bare-knuckle punches with no defense and his head on a concrete sidewalk, he'd be a bloody mess.

[/ QUOTE ]

He didn't land the kick to the face.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think jake spelled it out.

black people = poor = bad enviroment = higher capacity for violence and viscousness.

blacks are better athletes because of their muscle fiber type i believe (fast twitch) i think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, yeah, either that, or jakes as big a racist as you.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:31 PM

I think racial tendencies extend beyond physical traits to mental traits and general disposition.

I still judge people by what's in them and not how they look though. I hope that excludes me from the 'racist' tag.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:35 PM

There are [insert racial epithet here] in every race. I tend to think you can get a pretty good idea about someone by their appearance. I've had several black friends that I would consider close and never had a single problem with them. However, I've seen black people that I could instantly tell were bad news. Same goes for white people and hispanic and indian, etc. etc.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are [insert racial epithet here] in every race. I tend to think you can get a pretty good idea about someone by their appearance. I've had several black friends that I would consider close and never had a single problem with them. However, I've seen black people that I could instantly tell were bad news. Same goes for white people and hispanic and indian, etc. etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this i had a few guys we hung out with in college that dressed nice and would go out of there way to help u. But then there where some other black guys that came to a party we hand that just looked like trouble. Sure enough they ended up being trouble.