Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 03:30 AM

Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

yeah i don't really know what the deal is. just thought it was odd and a bit funny she slagged me off in her journal.

i will probably give her a call tomorrow and see if she wants to like hang out sunday or something and rent a movie and cook dinner.

clearly i'm not going to mention anything about the journal to her, mainly because it will be interesting to read anything else if i end up spending more time with her.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:32 AM

So are you at all interested in her? Cause what I see here, is you just show a little humility and she'll quickly turn around. She said she dug the dinner conversation. So, call her up tell her you had a good time (particularily mention the good conversation) and ask if she might like to go out again. You can't take back what you said about her restaurant (at least not yet), so take her to one of your places. Share some of your favorites with her. People learn to avoid rejection. She'll give up on you to keep from getting rejected. But if you open yourself up, show her that she has the power to reject you, she'll feel safer with you.

Of course, I know nothing about women.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:35 AM

I disagree with not mentioning the blog. If you have a second date, I think a great thing for you to say would be, "so I was kinda worried you wouldn't want to go out again <smile sheepishly> I read your blog." It goes along with the theory that making yourself seem vulnerable will allow her to be attracted to you. Not weak/sensetive, but strong/vulnerable.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ramsi's is freaking fabulous!

I had the shanghai stir fry...fabulous as ever

[/ QUOTE ]

My advice is to stay the hell away from girls that use the word fabulous. Especially those who alliterate it.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I disagree with not mentioning the blog. If you have a second date, I think a great thing for you to say would be, "so I was kinda worried you wouldn't want to go out again <smile sheepishly> I read your blog." It goes along with the theory that making yourself seem vulnerable will allow her to be attracted to you. Not weak/sensetive, but strong/vulnerable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Terrible,

keep it a secret and use the information for evil.

Much more fun in that
Old 09-09-2005, 03:42 AM

Granted. But less likely to turn into a meaningful relationship...which is...the function of dating? Though yes, if the function of dating is getting laid, then I can see how keeping quiet on the blog might be a good idea....

Actually no, both ends are served by the same means. So all we are left with is the comedic aspect and it WOULD be funny.

Or are we left with the Narcisistic aspect...
Old 09-09-2005, 03:43 AM

no i think im going to be mum on the journal. mainly like i said for future reference if we spend more time.

a note on the date: when i dropped her off at her house, she did not invite me in. i was pretty surprised by it, not because i was expecting to mess around or anything or really, but just because i thought she would wan't to hang out for even a little bit and talk.

what's weird is as i was pulling up to her place, she was like "oh just park here on the street" as opposed to something like 'just drop me off in the front of the house'. so she had be walk her to her door, only to not invite me in. i didn't know if she had called an audible or what.

so then, no goodnight kiss, which i was surprised by. here is a girl i have made out with, seen naked, and slept with, and no goodnight kiss after a pretty decent date?

needless to say i had the brow furled as i walked back to my car.

i have talked to her since, and she has said she had a great time and even said she airballed by not inviting me in to hang out. she also said she would like to go out again somtime, which i thought was good news.

then i read the journal entry, and now the ass is chapped and the head confused.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:50 AM

It's a frivilous attempt to turn the tables around.

Its almost like in her mind what happened before doesn't count and your starting from scratch.

It wont be long before you SIIHP again.
Old 09-09-2005, 04:02 AM

I wonder if she reads OOT and is showing her girlfriends all this????? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2005, 04:11 AM

we just had a couple of dates and he just wierded me out. There is this thing about him, I cant pinpoint it. It reminds me of Carrie and the politician..."Hes so I'm the guy" But he was going to take me to PF changs..and our date banter is some of the best Ive ever had...I dunno though.

Sounds like your ego is a little off-putting to her.

OTOH, she is attracted to your confidence.

Good conversation is good.

Sounds to me like you have a green light here.

Do not mention the blog.

Employ hidden camera.

(OK jk there... have fun)
Closed Thread