Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 04-01-2005, 01:17 AM
DrewOnTilt DrewOnTilt is offline
Senior Member

Default Re: First time reloaders at Empire

NOt time to get all up in arms yet. I didn't get mine either, but the last Party general bonus wasn't awarded to my account instantaneously.

I did also email support, but it is nothing out of the ordinary for bonuses not to be immediately credited to players who make a deposit just after midnight on the first day of a bonus.
Old 04-01-2005, 01:20 AM
MasterShakes MasterShakes is offline
Senior Member

Location: Akron, Ohio... just as bland as it sounds.

[ QUOTE ]
NOt time to get all up in arms yet. I didn't get mine either, but the last Party general bonus wasn't awarded to my account instantaneously.

I did also email support, but it is nothing out of the ordinary for bonuses not to be immediately credited to players who make a deposit just after midnight on the first day of a bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

A couple friends of mine, both first-time depositers, deposited and received the bonus instantly. They might claim that it is for new members only. If this is the case, the advertisement page is extremely poorly worded.
Old 04-01-2005, 01:40 AM
NateDog NateDog is offline
Senior Member

Location: Ventura County, CA

Well well well. As the OP, I feel obligated to inform you, that I DIDN'T GET THE BONUS EITHER!!!!

Rant over. I emailed support, we'll see what happens, and yes, this would be my first reload at Empire and the offer was emailed to me.

Nate
Old 04-01-2005, 01:46 AM
bdk3clash bdk3clash is offline
Senior Member

Location: New York City

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Bradley,

Thank you for contacting us.

Incase you are referring to the ' 50EXTRA ' bonus, please be informed that ' 50EXTRA ' is a new promotion that we are offering just for Play Money Players who make their first deposit anytime between April 1st at 0:01am EST and April 6th at 23:59pm EST will be entitled for a 50% upto
the maximum of $100, and as we see that you already made your first deposit of $XXX on XX-XXX-200X, you will not be eligible for this bonus.

We are currently offering a reload bonus ý EPMANIA ý for all the players on their deposit made between April 6th, 2005 starting at 00:01 EST and 23:59 hrs EST April 10th, 2005. All you need to do is use the bonus code ý EPMANIA ý while making a deposit.

Once you make a deposit during the stated period, you will be entitled to a 25% up to $150 Deposit Bonus which will be available in your bonus account. The Minimum deposit is $50 and you can deposit using any of the deposit options available at the Cashier.

In order for the bonus to be available in you real money account all you need to do is play raked hands equal to Seven (7) times the Bonus Amount within Seven (7) days of making your deposit.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Maria
Poker Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]

I sent another response pointing out that on the web page there's nothing that indicates that it's for "Play Money" players only, and that I really, really think I deserve a free $100 for no good reason, but it doesn't look like this one will work out.

The good news is that the upcoming 25%/$150/EPMANIA April 6th-10th bonus is (apparently) confirmed.
Old 04-01-2005, 01:47 AM
MasterShakes MasterShakes is offline
Senior Member

Location: Akron, Ohio... just as bland as it sounds.

I got the exact same email. My name isn't Bradley though.
Old 04-01-2005, 01:55 AM
NateDog NateDog is offline
Senior Member

Location: Ventura County, CA
Default Re: The emails i got prior to depositing

Here is the answers I got from Empire support yesterday.

[ QUOTE ]
From: me
Date: 3/30/2005 6:14:49 PM
To: vip@empirepoker.com
Subject: Re: 50% Bonus

I have already made my first deposit, but will happily deposit more if you will add this bonus to my account .

Thanks
Old 04-01-2005, 02:22 AM
Yobz Yobz is offline
Senior Member

Location: Bonus whoring Party/InterPoker

No go, emailed support. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2005, 02:31 AM
bdk3clash bdk3clash is offline
Senior Member

Location: New York City
Default Empire calls my bluff

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Bradley,

Thank you for contacting us.

The bonuses or different promotions offered to players at our website
are designed by our Marketing team. They look into several criteria
before they offer a bonus or a promotion to our players. Also every player
at one point in time or the other would be able to receive an offer in
this regard.

Please be informed that we have a list of players chosen based on
management decision on certain criteria's and these targetted players have
been sent mailers regarding this bonus and only these targetted players
are eligible for this bonus.

However, incase you have received a mail regarding 50 EXTRA bonus
please send it as a attachment to us, so that we look into the matter and
will be able to assist you better.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to
contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to
assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Maria
Poker Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]
Should I copy/paste the text of the bonus page and fire the last barrel of this bluff?
Old 04-01-2005, 02:33 AM
Baseballer02 Baseballer02 is offline
Member

Default Re: Empire calls my bluff

I've seen a copy of the email Empire sent to some people. Try to find it and copy/paste/edit to your need.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:40 AM
scotty34 scotty34 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Vancouver BC

I am just about to do the initial deposit at Empire. Is this going to work?

$500 (affiliate rakeback code) for initial deposit bonus $100
$500 (50EXTRA) for first-time reload bonus $100
$500 (EPMania) for general reload bonus $150

$350 bonus in the next week for me?