Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2005, 11:48 PM

Default Re: How Important is a Woman\'s Weight

[ QUOTE ]
lol. No. However, I dont get jealous at all with these stupid things. She has been a housewife for 10 years and she has been raising our kids. Now, she is in her mid 30s and a bit curious. We have a mutual friend who is a professional dominatrix (met her through normal means) who sent my wife a link to a site called adultfriends or something like that. We went on as a lark and she found some guy interesting, so she is having a bit of fun and it is good to see her feel sexy and like a woman again as opposed to a mom.

She is not planning on doing anything (i think. lol) but we got in this stupid discussion so i posted the question here.

[/ QUOTE ]
Suuuuuure she doesn't want to do anything with this guy. Wake up. Trouble brewing. You a chubby chaser?
Old 12-01-2005, 11:50 PM

This place gets wierder every [censored] day. Are you called Utah because you're from there? Are you mormons by chance?
Old 12-01-2005, 11:54 PM

well I wouldnt spend all my time getting to know her over the internet or whatever, so I dont see this situation happening.

but yeah, if she was fat it would kill the deal. Im athletic and in really good shape, Im attracted to women of the same. I enjoy being active and doing outdoorsy stuff with my significant other, so its not like we are going to have much in common there. Sure shes prolly a great person and all that, but we are going to be too different for it to work.

edited to add: I Read the responses. Thats a bit messed up, but whatever, different strokes for different folks. If you wife is over 20 she needent feel fat, shes normal, every chick over 30 is fat.
Old 12-02-2005, 12:00 AM

I don't know how much faith I'd be able to put in an online courtship, but I am finding out that weight doesn't matter anywhere near as much as I thought it would. I am currently in one of those relationships where you see the couple in public and think, "WTF!?!" Why the hell is s/he with him/her. Because I love her that much and she's that good of a person. Does her weight bother me? A little. Does what other people think about her/us bother me? Yes. But no matter who I date, I know that something about her will bother me. The simple fact is that I would much rather it be her weight than something like being a workaholic who would miss kids' soccer games or an immature bitch who makes an excuse to go home/hang up everytime a conversation gets emotional (both reasons why I've given up on a girl).

Scott
Old 12-02-2005, 12:04 AM

Scott,

I hope she lets you SIIH(Extremely Large)P.
Old 12-02-2005, 12:11 AM

no. I named it for Johnny Utah from the classic Point Break.
Old 12-02-2005, 12:15 AM

response to what?
Old 12-02-2005, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol. No. However, I dont get jealous at all with these stupid things. She has been a housewife for 10 years and she has been raising our kids. Now, she is in her mid 30s and a bit curious. We have a mutual friend who is a professional dominatrix (met her through normal means) who sent my wife a link to a site called adultfriends or something like that. We went on as a lark and she found some guy interesting, so she is having a bit of fun and it is good to see her feel sexy and like a woman again as opposed to a mom.

She is not planning on doing anything (i think. lol) but we got in this stupid discussion so i posted the question here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I am no one to judge, but I think something is seriously lacking in your relationship.
Old 12-02-2005, 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're crazy. She's gonna be [censored] him within two months guaranteed. Accepting action on this.
Old 12-02-2005, 12:27 AM

Utah,

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but you share that bitch.

As for the question, no. I cannot respect someone who has no respect for themselves. Therefore no fat chicks. Additionally I found the idea of developing an online relationship to be amusing, and I mean amusing in a highly condescending way.